This is Rei!

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2020/11/058816.php)

Hello,
this is Seimiya Rei!

I will be featured in this month's issue of Ray magazine (January 2021 issue).
It's been a while (for her to be featured in Ray) since four of us was featured on the cover of Ray magazine in the winter this year (February 2020 issue).

This time, together with Kanagawa Saya and Tamura Mayu, the three of us are having a Christmas special feature section~

It was a lot of fun to wear lots of different clothing and make-ups 
Photo sessions for magazines really make me excited.

Jyaan


This white blouse was so cute 



Aside from seeing it on paper in this month's issue of Ray magazine, there are a lot of other ways to look it up, so please check it out 



Also, this is currently on sale as well!!
anan Nogizaka46 "Joshi no Ryuukou Mono" (what's trending with young girls)

The cover is really-really cute (*´`)♡

Me and Hoshino Minami-san are in charge of the "make-up trends" section.


Such a mature matte make-up 


NTV Best Artist 2020 will be LIVE on November 24th (Wed), 7:00~10:54 PM.


It will be the first performance of the new song from the 26th Single ‪‪☺︎‬
It is such a beautiful song. I will also do my best to give the best performance!

You must not miss it!!!


I feel so happy that I'm able to give a lot of announcements~
(showing that she's serious about this idol job, I guess. You go girl!)



Recently, I'm wearing this new glasses a lot.
My eyes are not good, but I'm the kind of person who find contact lenses to be troublesome ( .. )
This glasses has the blue light filter that the lenses get a bit of color on it. The other 4th-gens said they look like sunglasses~~


ムム   (it reads MuMu in Katakana, but I think this is some kind of emoji for closed/bad eyes)


Well then, I'll end it here.
Everyone, please take care of your health as well.


Seimiya Rei

Comments