Bunny (Seimiya Rei) - November 1st, 2020


Hello,
this is Seimiya Rei ☺️

It's already November, isn't it?
Yesterday was Kanagawa Saya's birthday~!!
I'm glad that I could congratulate her directly.

Today is Miriya-san's birthday.
Happy birthday ☺️ !

Next,

thank you for watching Shiraishi-san's graduation concert yesterday.
Being able to sing together beside Shiraishi-san will always be a thing that I can be proud of.
Shiraishi-san shows a lot of love and care even for us who are not involved together in activities that much. Looking at her smile always brings me happiness.
I will always treasure the time we spent together in my heart.

Being able to send Shiraishi-san off on her graduation even for just a short moment will certainly become a motivating factor for me from now on.
I feel truly blessed as well.


Change of topic,
Thank you for coming to the online meet & greet every week.
Yesterday was Halloween, so I played a little with the costume.


It would be nice if I had matched the clothes as well. I kind of regretted it.


Then, I also did this bear-like hairstyle.


RunRun


Announcement!

Today on Midnight 00:00~
is time for Nogizaka Koujichuu!

It will be a special program for Nakada-san!!!!
I was also selected to join as a part of the juniors (^_^)
There were a lot of fuss and the recording process was tough, but seeing everyone laughing a lot makes me happy.
Please be a bit of a night owl today and watch it together~

11/10~ Next broadcast~
Nogizaka Skits Act 2 is finally starting!
On the series this time we will be joined by 3rd-gen members! Look forward to it

11/3~ 23:35~26:05
TOKYO MX [If you won at Saraba Seishun no Hikari's Molkky, You'll get 100.000 Yen!]
Hayakawa, Kanagawa, and Seimiya were competing on it together (www)
The competition was really heated up. Wouldn't it be great to enjoy it?!
Please watch it as well.



It's been quiet a long time before I got to wrote this blog.
From now on I will try to make time and update a lot more ( ¨̮ )

I should get myself motivated 
(ง •̀_•́)ง



Bye then!
Seimiya Rei



Comments