INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - November 29th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36722)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.




All the pictures were taken from different angles.
I took them just a while back~, then feels like posting them!


Today from 23:30,
on "Sakurazaka46's, Kochira Yurakuchou ~ Hoshizora Housou Kyoku"
I was given the chance to take over the duty as the main personality!
(Sakurazaka46 regular radio show where Ozeki Rika is the regular main personality, and typically one other member is the guest. It is not broadcasted Live. Supposedly Ozeki was not able to present at the time of the recording. BTW she used the phrase "Pinch-hitter main personality", which is referring to the pinch-hitter substitute batter in baseball as an idiom)

I was really really nervous 😅
There must be a lot of things that I can reflect on (her performance there), so it will be great if you can have a listen.
I made a lot of mistakes, but it was such a great experience for me.
Thank you very much!

Everyday I keep on thinking that trying to draw out more stories from the person who is currently talking while keeping the show progressing and keeping the others who are listening and/or watching to feel "I want to hear more~", "I want to see more~", "That sounds fun", is really difficult, just like when I got the chance as an MC in "Keyakake".

I must study a lot more to turn the experience I had this time around into my strength for activities in the future!
I will do my best~!


When I got to meet Ozeki-san (sometime after recording),
I told her, "Sorry! I was not able to do it well at all!"
But she replied, "Thanks~! You helped me out!", along with a smile. It made me happy.

I always feel comfortable and enjoy the conversation when Ozeki-san is there on "Kochi Hoshi" (a short way to say the radio program name). Someday I want to be like that as well and be able to lead the conversation in such away that the other member can talk comfortably!

Thank you very much, Ozeki-san!

On tonight's "Kochi Hoshi", together with Matsumoto Kira-chan who will show up for the first time in "Kochi Hoshi", we will deliver the "Kochi Ho~Synchro" (it's like the segment of the show, but I have no idea what are they doing there)

Both of us came from Hyogo prefecture, born in January, have blood type A, and there might be other things we have in similar too. However, can we actually get in a harmony?!!
Try to imagine!

Please have a listen to it!


On November 28th and 29th, I had the online meet & greet for the ticket exchange session!!
(people who have individual handshake tickets of recently graduated members can use their tickets for any other current members instead)

Thank you for those who came!
It has been a while for me to be able to talk with the fans like this. It spent a really enjoyable time. I was so happy to see all of your smiles!

I can't wait for the 1st Single's meet & greet session!

There are those who said "I'll come on 1st Single's meet & greet as well!”, or wrote "I will come" in the messaging application. I'm really happy to know that I will be meeting you all.

Let's spent a nice time together!
I'm looking forward to it!


Well then, that's about it for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments