INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - November 26th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36684)

Hello,
this is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

Sakurazaka46 collaborative cafe has opened!

Date and time, and also the location are as follows!

TOKYO BOX cafe&space Omotesando branch
Wednesday, December 17th, 2020 ~ Sunday, November 11th, 2021

TOKYO BOX cafe&space Omotesando Hills branch
Wednesday, December 24th, 2020 ~ Sunday, January 17th, 2021

kawara CAFE&DINING Tennoji MIO branch
Wednesday, December 24th, 2020 ~ Sunday, January 17th, 2021


All of the menus look delicious~
It seems that for every food you order, you'll get 2 sets of "Petit Daily Set" that are chosen by members. (btw she wrote the Katakana wrong that I need to look it up >_<)

In my case, I chose the Nikujaga! (meat and potato stew)

Also, illustrations that are made by members for the cafe are used for pictures on the menu, art latte, the "illustrated acrylic charm" merchandise, and many more!

I drew Inokirin~!! (Kirin as in giraffe. Inokirin is the giraffe character she drew quiet a while back)
Have you seen it~??

I'm so happy that the illustration I made become a merchandise~

Advance booking is also possible, so for those of you who have time please come by!

If only I can go as well~


On Sunday, December 27th,
we will perform on COUNTDOWN JAPAN 20/21.

I'm so happy that we can stand on such a wonderful stage again, continuing from last year.

Also, knowing that we will spent the time together with the fans in the same venue after a very long time not doing so really makes me happy. (she said "customers", but kind feels weird to use that word >_<)

There will be some restrictions such as regarding cheering and other things, but I hope we can have a lot of fun together!!

Let's have a blast!

Please check the following URL for the details!



Recently, there are many members who like to do photography.
Regarding me, I just have my pictures taken. www
It makes me happy~





Well then, I will end it here today.
Thank you for reading up until the end.


Bye-bye 🦒

Inoue Rina

Comments