INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - November 12th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36513)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

This is something that happened recently. When I was going somewhere for work, I wanted to listen to music using wireless earphone, but then...

"Eh? It got no power left. I can't use it~"
and with that I gave up about it.

Afterwards, when I was almost arrived at the destination, I wondered what time is it?
Then, I thought about looking it up on my phone, but then I couldn't find it.

Panic! Panic!

In the end, I couldn't find my phone and found out later that I left it at home www
Well, of course I would be OK even without the phone, but still I got panicked www
Even so, I wonder why I didn't realize it when I put on the earphone www

...and that's the story~


On December 8th (Tue), the night before the release date of the 1st Single "Nobody's Fault",
it has been decided that "Debut Countdown Live!!" will be held. For Sakurazaka46, it will be the first time for us to perform by our own.

All the 7 songs in the 1st Single will be broadcasted on more than 100 theaters nationwide!

This time there will be no online broadcasting, so please join us to liven up the Debut Countdown Live!! in a theater nearby!

Please check it out!


With the 1st Single release date getting close by, all the CD cover picture for each type, recordings, music videos, and a lot of other things are getting published!

Have you all seen them?
Look forward for the upcoming stuffs as well!


Everybody Peace 
✌️


Somewhat the difference (in excitement) is so noticeable, www



Oh right, I'm thinking about starting kimchi diet from now on!
Somehow, it seems like it will be good for the stomach and health in general as well!

However, I'm not good with spicy stuffs so I should look for the sweet ones~
I wonder if there is any sweet kimchi??

I'm not sure until when I can keep on doing it, but I will try for now~!



Well then, that's it for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end.
Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments