INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - October 31st, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36326)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.


Happy Halloween 🎃


Today is the day of Halloween!
Do you guys celebrate Halloween??
I'm celebrating it at home~


Looking like a cat~

I tried my best to do the wink,,,
Was it good??

The glitters are cute as well~!


Trick or Treat!!
~I want to say that a lot and get lots of sweets www
Or maybe we can only get the sweets when we're still a child??


This was before I became a cat~


To be frank, I wanted to wear a proper costume as well~
I shall try next year!!


It was really fun to apply make-up that I would normally apply on~!
I kept on saying "It's fun~" while applying the make-up www.


With Yumi-cat  🐱! So cute 😍
Did my hand pose look like a tiger instead?? www


I tried to do other poses as well and sent it through the mobame. Please have a look~!
I will send other poses later~


Well then, that's it for today,


Thank you for reading up until the end.


Bye-bye🦒

Comments