INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - October 22nd, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36208)


Hello. This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.


The new TV show, [Soko magattara, Sakurazaka?] has been started!

The name of the new TV show was not announced before the time of recording, so it got me really excited!!

I hope this new show will be a wonderful one. Look forward to it!


On the first episode, the member formation for Sakurazaka46’s 1st single title song was announced.

I didn’t make it to be one of the members chosen for the title song.

Just as written in the official website, in this single there are 7 songs with 14 members formation on each. I know that the idea of this formation is that everyone will get the chance to deliver the songs, but surely my desire to join in the title song is strong. 

I wrote a lot of thoughts in the mobame app. Surely, I regret the fact that I didn’t manage to join in the title song, but what hit me the most is how I’m still lacking.


There are lots of things I’m worried about. However, I will look forward and give my very best for the things that I can do now.

I’ll do my best to return the favor to all of you. So just like before, please continue to support me.


Sakurazaka46 1st single [Nobody’s fault] will be released on December 9th.

Please check it out!


Also, along with the release of the 1st single, it has been decided that we’ll have online meet & greet session for the single release memorial (individual talk session).

It will be an event where fans and members be able to chat 1 on 1 using smartphone or tablet through video call!

Unlike the usual, this time we cannot meet directly and have handshakes. But I’m really looking forward to this individual talk session since I can meet you all!

I hope we can have lots of fun conversations~


The first application period is from Oct 21st (Wed) 2 PM to Oct 22nd (Thu) 2 PM.

You can find the schedule and other details here!

https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/S00006?ima=5142

 

Please check it out!

I’m looking forward to the day where I can meet you all!


Oh right. After we’ve become Sakurazaka46, I decided to have [INORI BLOG] for my blog title!

There’s no specific reason to it, but I’m just thinking about having a same title for every blog!

There were several choices, but at the end Yumi-chan (Seki Yumiko) chose it for me~

 

Yumi-chan, thank you!

 

Well then, that’s about it for today.



Today’s selfie~

 

Thank you for reading up until the end.

 

Bye-bye ðŸ¦’


Comments