INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - October 19th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36156)

Hello. This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.


Together with Morita Hikaru and Yamazaki Ten, 
I will be featured on Weekly Shounen Champion that will be on sale in October 15th.


This would be the our first appearance on a magazine cover after becoming Sakurazaka46.
I'm so happy since this is also the first time I had photo session with Weekly Shounen Champion!


The weather was really nice during the day of the photo session.


The three of us together!


Me who get hyped in the pool~


The clothes were so cute, it got me excited!



Also, together with Tamura, I had interview with EX Taishuu that will be featured on their November edition, which will be on sale in October 15th!

We talked about a lot of things, such as our thoughts regarding activities we had so far, etc.



I would be glad if you can have either of them with you (please buy them)!



Well then, that's about it for today,
Thank you for reading up until the end.


Bye-bye🦒



Inoue Rina

Comments