INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - October 19th, 2020 After THE LAST LIVE

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36150)

Hello. This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.


It's a bit late, but thank you for watching Keyakizaka46 LAST LIVE.


At the end of the live, we closed the curtain of Keyakizaka46.
I will always treasure Keyakizaka46 in my life.
Meeting a lot of people through Keyakizaka46 gave me lots of happiness.


As Sakurazaka46, the group is starting a new step ahead. I hope me and the group will grow for the better.
Delight, happiness, pain, sadness, I've encountered many kinds of emotions. All of those shall become my strength.

Thank you for supporting Keyakizaka46 up until now.
I would be grateful if you can continue to support Sakurazaka46 as well.



Next, we performed for the last time on TV show as Keyakizaka46 in NHK SONGS.
Thank you for those of you who were watching!

We performed [Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai] and [Dare ga sono Kane wo Narasu ka?].


I'm so happy that we can show our last performance as Keyakizaka46 on such a fantastic show.
Thank you very much.


Well then, that's it for today.


Thank you for reading up until the end.


Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments