I Wonder What Hairstyle Should I Have for Tomorrow? (Seimiya Rei) - February 23rd, 2020

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20200223)

Hello.

This is Seimiya Rei ☺︎‬

Yuna took these pictures.
However, somewhat I was a bit embarrassed.
(It was after the encore, and my cheeks were a little bit red)






And then, Kakki came by and made me laugh.



Thank you for the 3rd day of Birthday Live ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝
Did you all came as well?
I heard that tomorrow (final day) we'll have Live Viewing as well, and it makes me excited even more!


We're performing all songs.199 songs in total! Awesome, isn't it~
What's your favorite Nogizaka46's song?

On the Birthday Live this time around we're performing all of the songs as well, so there are lots of songs that I danced to for the first time. It makes me happy ( ¨̮ )
Especially "Nandome no Aozora ka" is my personal favorite in Live, so I was really happy that I could perform it at the first day. ❁︎
Each day of the Live was really fun. Thinking that tomorrow will be the last somewhat made me sad.


Next!
Happy 8th-year anniversary!!!!!!
It somewhat mystifying that I can celebrate Nogizaka's anniversary as a member of Nogizaka46, and that I am able to join Nogizaka and being the one who perform songs that I liked during that period on stage.

There are lot of things to remember that I'm somewhat getting dizzy everyday. However, I'll do my best to make you fans see a great performance!
Everyone, let's enjoy it together 



4th-gen!!!




Good news!
I'm thankful that all 11 members of 4th-gen are having a drama series.
It's our first acting job after 3-Nin no Principal.
It will be my first time to act in a film.

We're split into two groups for the shooting ( ¨̮ )
The performers are :
Endou, Kakehashi, Kanagawa, Tamura, Tsutsui, Hayakawa, Yakubo for "SAMU no koto"
Kaki, Shibata, Seimiya, Kitagawa for "Saru ni Au"

In my group for "Saru ni Au", the main lead will be Kakki, Yuna, and me. Just right now we're having a  meeting with the director and will start the shooting soon!
Nervousness, anxiety, and excitement all mixed up...
Right now I'm still reading the script, but I have lots of anxiety when I'm acting for real ( .. )
We'll do our best!

It will be released later on, but please look forward to it!


Continuing the announcement, 4th-gens will be on the cover of Ray magazine, April edition!
I'm so happy to be in the cover of my favorite fashion magazine 
Please have a look!



Lastly, it's me and Ayachan ‪‪☺︎‬



Somehow this feels like an overly-excited kind of blog, since I write it after Live \(◜▿◝ )/
Thank you for having my oshi-towels and penlights.
I can see all the orange x orange penlights even on the highest row!!
I'm also happy to find lots of my oshi-towels ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )

Let's have fun as well tomorrow 
Good night



From Rei

Comments