Takoyaki (Seimiya Rei) - February 12th, 2020

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/smph/2020/02/054906.php)

Hello☀︎
This is 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ).

At one terribly cold day, together with Aya-chan, I found a takoyaki stall and shared a serving of 6 pieces of takoyaki, half for each.
It was quiet hot.


Recently, I keep on listening to "KAERU NO UTA" by Mori Nana-san.
I also went to watch the movie and it was very interesting. I also became fond of this song ( ¨̮ )
(the title of the movie is "Last Letter" by the way. Released at January 2020)

It kept on ringing in my ears.
”Tsubute wo mizu ni hanasu~~” (the first line of the song)
I wonder if the other 4th-gens got to remember it because I kept on singing it.


Aya-chan (Ayame) told me that I seemed to be calmer than usual when writing my previous blog. That made me wonder what kind of vibe showed in my blogs thus far...?

I think I used to write emojis without thinking too much about it.
This time, I will write a lot of them!

Here are my favorite emojis :

( ¨̮ ) \(◜▿◝ )/ ( ⚭-⚭) ◡̈*.。 ✩.*˚ ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ ) ( ..  )( ˊ࿁ˋ ) ‎☺︎
❁︎  ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝‪ (ᯅ̈ ) ( '꒳​' ) (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ ) (꒦໊ྀʚ꒦໊ི ) (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)

that's about it, which is a lot!!



Back then, the 4 of us here wandered around Asakusa ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝
It was a group of the two eldest and two youngest members of the 4th-gen.
Quite an unexpected combination, right?


We also went to Shibuya.
There was an exhibition of Chiko-chan, and I couldn't help but to get in to see it ( .. )
There was a movie playing inside her head!!





I'll answer the comments from you all!!

Did you eat oranges recently?
Yesterday I ate Iyokan (Japanese citrus, which is kinda similar to mandarin orange)

I think 4th-gen members should have their personal blog and Mobame soon ( ´艸`)
I'm not sure yet, but I want to do the Mobame!
There are lots of things that I want to write. Things like "Yuna's talk about Hinatazaka's Kawata-san", maybe? It should be interesting. It would be great if we can start it out soon~~

What would be interesting to talk about in handshake events?
Maybe if we can talk about our common hobbies (such as drama series or movies) I believe it would be fun to talk about. Also, for example things like "That part in 'Nogizaka Doko He' was funny!" or "Your picture in that magazine was great!". To be more specific, saying things that you would like me to see me do will make me happy.
It will become a future reference for me as well ( ¨̮ )

Also I'll certainly take a bite on topics regarding food ( ´艸`)

You managed to get taller by 1 cm, right?!
That's true! Right now I'm 163 cm!
Right after I joined Nogizaka, I was about the same height as Saku-chan, but right now I'm way taller than Saku-chan ( ¨̮ )
I also caught up to Yuri-chan!!

Rei-chan, when you're feeling down, what would you do to lift up your mood?
Getting immersed in my hobby, I guess ◡̈*.。
Things like going to watch movies that I wanted to watch, occasionally watching dramas, playing music in my room with very loud volume, cooking...


I'm always thankful for your comments.
I've read them all ✩.*˚



There are lots of interesting dramas, so there is always something that I can look up everyday, which makes me happy ‎☺︎‎☺︎‎☺︎

I like movies, and Yuri-chan happens to know lot about movies, so when I'm unsure whether to go to watch a movie or not, I'll consult to Yuri-chan and get some reviews.

The one that I want to watch now is "Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii" (or Wotakoi, where Wakatsuki Yumi is casted as well). I'm also interested with "Parasite" (the Korean movie which won Oscar recently), and I want to watch "Last Letter" one more time, ,
not that I have much time right now, though.


Th--th--that's too close



Aa, please watch "Nogizaka Doko He" as well!
I'm happy that through this program people get to know me and have interest in 4th-gens ( ¨̮ )
It's a program exclusive for 4th-gens, so you can get to know me better. The personality of 4th-gens are all over the place as well, so I'm always enjoying each shooting ☺︎

Please have a look ✩.*˚


It will be valentine soon 
I watched the valentine fantasy episode in Nogizaka Under Construction, which made my heart skip ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝
It's exciting when your heart skip a beat, right~! FuFuFu (wait...)

Hmm, what should I make this year?
Brownies? Cake?
I want an oven!


This was back during the shooting of NogiEigo ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )
I like to see Sayaka in this hairstyle, and she was surprised when I told her so.



Alright then, that's about it for today.

Later then



Rei

Comments