Strawberry Milk, Strawberry Parfait (Seimiya Rei) - December 30th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191230)

Hello ☀︎
This is 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ)

Today I went to drink strawberry milk with Yuna, and eat strawberry parfait with Ayamen.
It's all strawberries   Just right for the winter.


Merry Christmas✩.*˚

It's a really late one though, so Merry Belated Christmas <(_ _)>



I went to see illuminations with Ayamen and Mayutan!
After the Christmas party, me and Ayamen just abruptly decided to go (that happens a lot), yet it was the first time for Mayutan to follow up with our abrupt pace.
It was beautiful~☆*。

This picture was taken during the Christmas party ( ¨̮ )


I was happy that we got lots of delicious foods~~
This year I had party both on 24th and 25th!

I had party with my family on 25th, and they were asking me to buy a delicious cake from Tokyo, yet in the end I just ended up wandering around in Tokyo station for 2 hours.

There were so much things that seemed delicious, but I kept on thinking that any of them won't be enough for a family of 5, , , also the queue was very long.

Next year, I shall properly make a reservation beforehand and bring something that is so delicious for my family (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )!

Please tell me your recommended cake shops!!!
Be my strength~~



Next, thank you for coming to the national handshake event in Osaka <(_ _)>

I didn't manage to participate in any of the national handshake event for the 24th single. However, I had discussion with the manager, and in the end I could perform in the mini live in Osaka.
I was happy that I could perform the full-length version of "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he". Even so, I regret it so much that I couldn't join the handshake event itself.
I shall do my best to participate in lots of handshake events next year!
Please come to see me☆*。

I want to give my best for both study and work. This is how I am, but I'll be happy to know that you're supporting me.



Question Time!
(I'll answer the questions I received from you)

Did Santa come?
He came!
He delivered speakers with different colors for me and my sister!
Mine is blue.
The color is so pretty~

I'm joining the basketball club now. What impression do you have for people who are in basketball club?
Have a tall posture.
Always making the Kyu-Kyu sound with their shoes.

During middle-school, the gymnastic club I was in conducted practices next to the basketball court. I remember that while practicing the balance beam, the ball kept on flying over to our side. (sounds like what any boys would do to get attention >_<)

Do you know what "Maana Mikan" is? (a type of oranges, or more like the brand, I guess)
Of course!
Rei has Ph.D. in Oranges, you know ( ˙༥˙ )
Yet, I haven't got to eat one.

Rei-can, how many mochis will you be eating during the new year holiday?
At first it will be the Zoni (mochi in soup)
Next, two of the soy mochi, the kinako one, and then the natto one (oh, she likes natto. Me too >_<)
So it would be around 5 during the new year!

Did you watch any movie recently?
I watched "Shijinsouna Satsujin" ← somewhat it won't popup in the IME conversion
(Hamabe Minami that she likes is the main cast)
It was so great!!!
I will certainly watch "Omoi Omoware-furi Furare" as well.
Looking forward to it ( ¨̮ )

Is it okay if from now on I keep on supporting Rei-chan?
There are lots of lovely members in Nogizaka46. Everyone have their own uniqueness. It makes me happy to know that you are choosing me in between them all.


The pace might be slow, but I want to gradually improve.
It's certainly a pleasure if you can keep on supporting me from now on. I also want to discover new things together with all of you.

Year 2020, year 2021, and even after those, I hope I can continue to work on in my own way.
Please continue to support me ✩.*˚

When I have a free time or got nothing to do, I'm always waiting for the blog comments.


✔︎ Announcement

Young Magazine is one sale!
I got to wear a white one-piece dress and fluffy knit ( ¨̮ )



The Kouhaku Uta Gassen is tomorrow!

We shall give our very best.
It will be my first Kouhaku and my first music TV program. Nervousness instead, I feel really excited now.
Seishiro-san teaches us all the details in a very elaborate way. I also practice everyday in front of a mirror. I'm really looking forward for the performance tomorrow.
Seishiro-san said that to everyone in Nogizaka that he wants everyone to dance properly to this very song. I'll do my best to let it sync in my heart and give the most beautiful performance.

I really like the lyrics of "Synchronicity".
Ever since joining Nogizaka46, I feel like there are no other groups as great as this one. Everyone is so nice. When I feel like giving up, someone is always there to help and support me. Everyone is thinking of each other, it's just like the realization of the lyrics in "Synchronicity".

3 groups will collaborate together. The colors of Nogizaka, Keyakizaka, and Hinatazaka are different, but I hope we all can unite and get in sync together, delivering a beautiful performance!
Uchimura-san's dance is also a sight to see.


Later then,
Everyone, have a great year ahead


Comments