Christmas ♪ (Kaki Haruka) - December 25th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191225)

Hello everyone ☀︎
This is Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/


( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ムゥ

Today is Christmas!( ੭ ˙˙ )੭
Did you receive any present from Santa~?

I never believed in Santa, but yesterday the make-up artist told me,
"There are lots of Santa(s) in Finland, but in Japan it seems like there's only one."
Having told that, somewhat, I was kind of waiting for him (∵`)

I didn't receive any present, but I was having a very good dream!!
I won't tell anything about it though... ‪(っ ॑꒳ ॑c) Fufufu

I ate cakes and lots of delicious food during Christmas Eve. It was great ☀︎

Saku-chan already wrote about this on her blog yesterday, but yeah, I was together with Saku-chan on Christmas Eve~~

HaaHaaHaa  ( ◜௰◝ ) Great, isn't it~

Everyone, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well ☃︎.*·̩͙
Merry X'mas! 





A bit late to talk about this, but thank you for coming to the individual and national handshake events!


I became a Santa during the individual handshake event 
Did I manage to deliver happiness for you~?

Also, it was the final national handshake event (for this year)!
I'm glad that I was able to convey my gratitude for this one year(′-′ )
In this one-year, the very life of this Kaki Haruka was supported and cheered by lots of people.

Thank you very much!

I'll be waiting for the handshake events next year~ ❁❁



Aa, also~
In my previous blog, I wrote about appearing on a special campaign TV show for the release of Boku no Hero Academia movie. The other day, I went to watch the movie~‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬

It was really enjoyable~( ;꒳​; )
Oh, really, it just makes me  ('ロ'('ロ'('ロ'('ロ' ) www

The final fight scene in particular was so brilliant (∵`)

I will keep talking about it if I don't stop now, but really it was great. To be able to get involved with such a great creative work really makes me happy 


Plus ultra!!



And here, we'll have the abrupt Q&A Corner(´⚯`)

Kakki, did you use 0.5 mm or 0.3 mm mechanical pencil back in middle-school?
I think it was the 0.3 mm one~ But I also used the 0.2 mm a lot back in middle-school!
I like the 0.2 mm one because it lets me write small characters, but somehow it's easy to clog.
Sometimes I need to fix it, though having my hands black because of it  www

Say right now you can receive one thing that you really want, what would it be?
Baby Castella frying pan!

I can't meet you often so mostly I just write comments in your blog. I wonder if my love reaches out to you? (wow... bro, chill...)
It is! Rest assured ( ◜௰◝ )❁⃘

Which Villain do you like in Boku no Hero Academia?
I like Twice!
I think that character is the best.

I've been training table tennis for 7 years and will keep going. What kind of image do you have about people who play table tennis?
They can do the side-hopping very fast. (certainly not the impression he was hoping for >_<)

It seems like HoneyWorks's rhythm game will be released. Will Kakki~ play it?
I will!
There's no reason not to. Everyone, let's play ❁❁❁
Recently, there are lots of games that I want to play, it kind of troubles me ( ;꒳​; )( ;꒳​; )

What would you usually do during the winter holiday?
Having meal together with the others on a kotatsu, playing games on a kotatsu, drawing on a kotatsu | ‹:)~❁
I'm such an indoor person⸜(′-′ )
However, back in Tochigi when it was snowing, I went out to play, making a snowman or iglo!
Back in Tochigi, the road freezes when it is snowing, so I kept falling out from my bike ( ・᷄-・᷅ )
It's really dangerous. Everyone, please be careful during winter

What song you listened to recently?
Recently, I listened a lot to "Asu no Yozora Shoukai Han", "Puzzle", or "Interviewer".
Those and things like "Sakura Kiss", "FuwaFuwa Jikan", basically I just listened to theme songs from anime, wwwwww

It's one more month before the national university entrance exam. I'm worried about it, so could you give a an emoji that will cheer me up?

(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆  Ganbaree!!!

You've put a lot of effort up until now, so you will be fine!!!!!
Give it your best!!!!!!

Looking back through this one year, which song you performed that really left an impression to you for this year?
Personally, I think it's "Kaerimichi wa Toomawarishitakunaru" performed during the 7th-year birthday live.
It was the first song that I got to perform together with the Senpai(s) after I joined Nogizaka46. I dance while trying my best to hide how happy I was... Wow, it's already 10 months ago. How nostalgic  www
All the songs that I performed during that birthday live really left a deep impression, I guess.



That's all for this time, I guess!
Thank you so much


I'm very thankful be able to experience a lot of things in this one year.

It was a year where I grew up a lot as a person, but also there were lots of change happening in me. There were times when I felt depressed as well. Even so, the happiness that I had overcame them all.

I don't think there are many jobs when you can see people smiling very close to you, also I don't think there are many jobs where you can participate in many kind of different things.

I'm so glad that I became an idol!
It was thanks to all of you.


Thank you very much for this one year!
This is how I am, but I look forward to your support in the next year as well!


This would be the last blog update for this year, I guess?(∵`)
That's kind of sad, ,



Thank you for reading up until the end~❁⃘


Tomorrow's Sayaka! Yoroshiku-ne.


Later then! (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 


Have a good year ahead~⋆*❁*




Kaki Haruka

Comments