Toshi Shita Nante Dame Desu Ka? (Kakehashi Sayaka) - December 26th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191226)
(title: Is It Not Okay to be Younger?)

I'm stuck in the hospital on Christmas.

Maybe it was because of my bad lifestyle, where during holidays, I woke up at the evening, didn't eat anything but potato chips, and didn't go to bed before it was already morning.......
Anyway, I'm already OK now, so don't worry \( ¨̮ )/


It's me, Kakehashi Sayaka, who worried of Zenitsu-kun's loss ( ˘-˘ )
(Zenitsu is a character in Kimetsu no Yaiba. Not sure what kind of loss though...)



Everyone, how was your Christmas?

On the night of Christmas Eve, I waited for Christmas while doing a lot of cosplay together with Saya who came to stay in my room (*´ー`*)
Saya in short-golden hair is the cutest girl in the world.

And then on the next day, it was like how I described it above ( ´•̥  ̫ •̥` )‬
I'll do my best to sleep and wake up early, and also to consume proper food...!!



꒰ Answers corner 

Any plan to change your fringes? I like them cut straight across.
Everyone said the same thing, so I did it ´`*

Tell me the thing that made you LOL'd recently.
KIYO-san's 10x speed live stream of "Blue Demon" was so funny.
I also want to do live stream of a horror game with Saya.
(KIYO is a Japanese game youtuber)

I want to know the cosmetics that Sayaka-chan use.
I don't have much cosmetics since I really lack knowledge about them.
Instead, I would like you to teach me about it (;;)

I often lost my parking ticket. Where should I kept it so I won't lose it?
You must be the top on the ranking for asking question to the wrong person.
Congratulations \( ¨̮ )/

Any kind of analog game do you like?
Shogi, chess, othello, mahjong (studying it now)



That's about it, I guess ( ¯꒳​¯ )ᐝ

There are lots of other question that I want to answer,
so I will carry on in the next blog.

Once again, I'm always thankful for your comments.
Of course I also read all of your letters.

Well then, thank you very much.
Later then.


During these days, I play guitar like every day ( ¯꒳​¯ )ᐝ
I want to learn more about musical field.

Aa!! I almost forgot!!!!
Regarding the blog title today,
do you know what song did that phrase come from?
(did my research, and it's not Nogi's song, I believe >_<)


Well then



I shall read "Kimetsu no Yaiba"~

I always think that Tanjirou-kun is cool,
but for some reason I'm attracted to Zenitsu-kun.

Comments