Maybe This Will be the Last for This Year? (Tsutsui Ayame) - December 21st, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191221)

Hello~
This is Tsutsui Ayame.


Umbrella.
Doesn't it feel bad if it's raining?
It would be great if the sky is clear everyday.




Thank you for those who came to the national handshake and individual handshake event in Nagoya ^^

On the national handshake event, I was paired together with my beloved Mayu-tan
Waaii~ ^^
Mayu-tan is like an elder sister to me ✧︎
We both can have a conversation just fine, I never feel the difference in age.



Here's the flowers that I received 


Thank you very much!
I always look forward to see the flowers.
"What kind of flowers I'll be having today..." 




Oh right,
On the individual handshake event, we became Santa!


This is the first time I put up this kind of image.
I was nervous and kind of shy.



Since the next day was holiday and we had the handshake event in Nagoya, I managed to go back to my home in Nagoya ^^

Cheru-chan (my pet dog) is doing fine~
There are people who asked "Is Cheru-chan doing fine?" during handshake event. It makes me happy!
I was thinking what should I do if she forgot about me, but turned out she remembered me just fine www


At night, we did somekind of Christmas Party in my Grandma's house!
Me and my cousins gathered together, and looking for Christmas presents hidden in unusual places. Every year I always look forward to this! I'm so happy that I managed to do it as well this year ^^


I'm also delightful to eat a lot of delicious foods~



Today is the last handshake event for this year!
I'm in Osaka now ^^
I wanna eat takoyaki~

This year will end very soon.
Is there anything that you haven't managed to do this year?
I wonder if I am, ,

It's kind of difficult to answer that question, right?
I'm not sure are there anything left behind or not...

Doesn't seem like it.
Uh no, doesn't seem like there's none, I guess?

I think I will just cherish the rest of the year ✧︎




Well then, that's about it for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*


(Muni~)


Be careful not to eat too much during Christmas and New Year~~~!




That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments