An Iridescent Presence (Tsutsui Ayame) - December 10th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191210)

Hello everyone~
This is Tsutsui Ayame.




Everyone, how's it going recently?

I feel a bit uneasy.
Doesn't it make you feel uneasy when Christmas and new year are coming near?
I hope you can spend a wonderful Christmas and end of the year.



It's been a year since I became (Nogizaka46) 4th-gen.

Needless to say, a year past by so quickly. "It was long, yet short"
Looking back at it, I was able to do lots of things, ,




The Principal stage-play. Everyday, all of us who never had any acting experience keep on hitting a very high wall.
I couldn't remember the dialogues before night, a little bit crying while trying to remember it~
But I'm certain that all the experience I had during the Principal stage-play will become the strength for my life from now on.
I managed to see the other side of the members, and the bonds between 4th-gens become closer than ever.



The 4th-gen Independent Live. For us 4th-gens to be able to hold our own Live on such a big stage like Yokohama Arena was certainly thanks to our Senpai(s).
Before the Live, my face trembled so much because of nervousness.
Ever since the rehearsals, and even after the Live ended, I cried a lot.
I believe on this Live, 4th-gens learned a lot of things and grew as Idols.



All the other jobs provided me with things to learn as well.
Surely, things can be hard at times, but when that happens, the presence of my peers who encourage me are really helping.
Us 4th-gens might be crybabies, crying because of one thing and another. But even so, I love 4th-gens who can't help but to keep on laughing.
If I'm to describe it in colors, I wonder what color would it be?
Blue? Orange? Yellow? Red...? I think it will keep on changing, depending on the situation.
We use the same yellow light for kaleidoscopes, yet different shades will appear depending on how the light is shot through, right?
Just like a kaleidoscope, 4th-gen is a group that is having a same color, yet we keep on changing each and every day. (man... she likes to use complicated words...)


Maybe it seems that I went overboard to praise them, but that's how much I love them all~~~~



To those who are supporting me, *・゚ 

During handshake events or in the blog comments, you all keep on saying that even though you can only do something small, you are supporting me. Thank you for saying such kind words for me.

But, your support is not something small for me.
In my point of view, they are really powerful!!

I always wanted to express that and also how I am always grateful for it. ´`*



Please continue on supporting me for the 2nd year as well.





Lastly, I'll answer some questions~!

Which part of meat do you like for yakiniku?
Loin, outside skirt, and toungue!

Do you eat a lot for breakfast?
I make sure to eat properly in the morning!
If I don't eat, I will lose the will to do things~

Is there any plan to see the illuminations?
I really want to go and see the illuminations, so I made a promise with Rei!
I hope I can visit one soon~
Where are the good ones in Tokyo?

Tell me about the subjects you're good and bad at!
I like science and English!
I don't like Mathematics and Sociology (;-;)

What's your recommended dish from Nagoya?
Miso-Katsu!
I love Miso 

What is the thing that you will always do before the Live?
It's nothing special, but I will ask somebody to pat me on the back!
Doing so gives me the will to fight on ^^

What ingredients do you like for Oden?
Chikuwa, egg, any type of fish-balls, and sausage!!
Now I feel like eating some Oden~~
I always put on some Miso when eating Oden~

Are there songs aside from Nogizaka's that you often listen too?
"Kataomoi no Mirai", by TEE-san
"Mikan HEART", by C&K-san
"Hakujitsu", by King Gnu-san
"Anma", by Kariyushi58-san
(by the way I listened to "Anma" and personally I think it's a good song. It's the Okinawan dialect to say "mother". The song itself has the reggae/ska vibe. Not sure which one is correct.)

I keep on listening to those while commuting
I love music, so if you have any recommended songs, please tell me~



That would be all for today!
Thank you for reading up until the end
´`*

Being different from others is not a bad thing Ü✌︎
(suddenly her motivational side pops up again >_<)



That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments