The Panic Santa Claus (Seimiya Rei) - December 19th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191219)

Hello ☀︎
This is 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ).

I'm told that if I'm to be a Santa, I must be very panic. Well, I think that's true.


Now then, Christmas is coming very soon!!
This year I manage to have 2 Christmas parties, so I'm really looking forward to them \(◜▿◝ )/

Every year in my house, on Christmas we do the so-called Secret Santa for 9 years now, consecutively. This year I'll be doing it too!
Several weeks before the Christmas, we wrote our name down on a lottery and pull them out.
Then, you will give a present to the person who's name is written on the lottery you pulled.
But it's prohibited to tell who got to pull out the lottery, so you won't know who are you receiving the present from.
It's like exchanging a secret gift ✩.*˚

It's fun, so on this year's Christmas, please try to do it with your friends or families!



On the handshake event a while ago, we dressed up as a Santa!
But we're not giving present.


merry christmas ✩.*˚




Here's a cute pic from my date with Yuna.

Both of us got a mutual friend, but that girl is the "ikemen" type like Kakki, so I can see how Yuna likes her ( ・᷄ ・᷅ )
I'm not the "ikemen" type, so Yuna is not really spoiling me.
But if I can become the "ikemen" type...( ⚭-⚭)



Yesterday, a package of oranges from my house arrived (´・ᴗ・` )
I ate around 8 of them in yesterday's night, so they will be out soon. Even now I'm eating an orange while writing this blog.
My Grandma from Kumamoto sent me Banpeiyu (a type of big orange) and sweet potato, so I'm looking forward to eat them. Banpeiyu is delicious, you know ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )
For the sweet potato, I'm thinking to roast or to steam them! I can't wait!


Together with my school friends, we went to a museum.
We visited a lot of places.



This black outer is so warm, I think it will sell well in this winter ( ¨̮ )
I bought it from a shop called NICE CLAUP (I chose it together with Ayamen)



I'll answer some questions!

Is there anything that costed a lot which you bought recently?
My room is very cold, so I bought a hot carpet. Also, I bought Hamabe Minami-san's "Ki mama ni Minami". I read it slowly and carefully, enjoying to read it little by little everyday.

On Nogizaka Koujichuu, I can see you sitting beside Kazumin and there are lots of shots where you two are smiling. It makes me happy!
Before the shooting, there was quiet some time to spend, and I kept on talking to Takayama-san. I got some advice, also I try to learn from her reactions during the shooting. There were so much to learn from her, I really respect her. I want to have another talk next time ☺︎‬

Rei-chan, are you nocturnal?
I'm such a diurnal!
If I stay awake around 11 PM, on the next day my head will hurt, also my body won't function properly. Guess I'm really not suited for staying up late ( .. )
I also good at waking up early!

But maybe this is a habit I developed ever since I was a child. I don't really know the details, but in my house the TV will be turned of after 9 PM, so if there is a show that I really wanted to see, I will have to wake up early and watch it before going to school (watch the recordings).

Also, after going back home, I charge the phone and turn it off. Surprisingly, when you have nothing else to do, it's easier to sleep.

How's your fringe?
They grow back smoothly ( ◜ ࿀ ◝ )
I'm thinking maybe it's a bit too long now, since I kept on lifting them up. But I guess having the usual one is the best.

Who's your Keyakizaka46 Oshimen?
Habu-san!
She's cool and funny. When I went to the Keyaki Republic tour I kept on focusing at her. That made me like her.

Do you prefer firm or soggy roasted potato?
The firm one!
But you'll get the Potato-sickness easily (I explained about it in the previous blog)
Be careful


Well then, that's about it for the blog this time!

Also, before we end!

Announcement!

✔︎December 20th, "BLT magazine, New Year special edition" will be on sale!
3rd-gens and 4th-gens are featured inside!
The shooting this time was really fun as well ☺︎‬
There are lots of pictures taken, so please have a look!

✔︎December 23rd, "Young Magazine" will be on sale!
6 of us, Riria-san, Renka-san, Tamami-san, Sayaka, Saya, and me had a photoshoot!
You'll know the magazine because Manatsu-san, Ikuta-san, and Yoda-san are on the cover ( '꒳​' )

✔︎December 27th, "TVStation" will be on sale!
Please look at this one as well!

✔︎December 27th, "Nogiaka46 x Weekly Playboy 2019" will be on sale!
We got interviewed and wore beautiful costumes. It was really fun.
It was taken before the Live, so I remember that during breaks I kept on practicing dance moves
(˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ ) Somewhat, it feels nostalgic already.
For those who like Nogizaka, I hope you can have a look!


And then, I'm always thankful for the show "Nogizaka Doko He".
The next episode will be about date in Atami, you know

Please watch it~☺︎‬



Muni~



Well then, until next time ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )



Rei

Comments