Look~! I Ate Roasted Potato! (Seimiya Rei) - December 8th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191208)

This is 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ) ‎☺︎


It's so cold and freezing outside, and then I saw roasted potato being sold,

so without further thinking I bought two, one to be eaten right away, and one to be eaten at home.

It's delicious, sweet and not soggy.




But then I always got the potato-sickness (that's how it is called in my household, where your chest feels like in pain when you're eating sweet potato or potato) so this time I ate it without rushing.


Everyone, please take care of your health as well.




When I was riding an escalator, wanting to put my phone inside the bag, my bag falls down the escalator, "DaDaDaaaann!!", and then both the front and the back side got torn apart ( ´ᐞ` )


How saaad, , 


I got no choice but to exchange the entire thing, yet, ,

It's a little bit troublesome, ,
But leaving them torn apart doesn't feel right as well, ,
So I shall go to the shop as fast as I can.



But with all those stuffs happening, I felt so fulfilled after the 3rd-4th-gen Live ended ( ◜ ࿀ ◝ )




Even so, recently because of school for instance, I couldn't do jobs together with the others, so I got no pictures~~( ・᷄ ・᷅ )
I shall post them on the next blog.


Also! Listen to this!



Just some days ago, on a location-shooting I went back to the same school that we visited for magazine photoshoot around one year ago when we joined.


The magazine itself was hanged around the school, so I was happy to see it (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )




Change of topic,

December 3rd marked 4th-gen's 1st year anniversary.

Either way, one year went by so fast.


I'm really happy to join Nogizaka, because it makes me able to spent each and every day doing something fulfilling (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )

If I didn't get to join Nogizaka, I would not be able to meet lots of fans, also I would never thought about standing on the stage for a Live. All of you fans are always supporting me, so I got nothing but to be grateful to all of you.
I'm always for all of you.


The first photoshoot was 4th-gen's special feature by BRODY-san, and here's one off-shot from back then.


It is me and Sakuchan who somewhat still got some distance between us.


Guess we both changed a bit in this one year~ ( ¨̮ )





My fringes that was cut too much finally grew back to the right length!!


But then I was a bit interested with having them a bit shorter as well~~

I might cut them again! I'm not sure! ‎☺︎

Chookiiiii~~~~~~nn 




(damn, she looks so cute here)


By the way, I didn't get to answer questions these days ( ´ᐞ` )
so now I shall answer them!! Anything goes!!

Is there something that made you happy recently?

My little sister's cheeks and downy hair are so cute 
(oo... didn't know she got a little sister, not to mention still a baby)

I'm also a 1st-year high school student, just like Rei-chan, but I can't decide on what to aim for my future. What should I do?

I also don't know what will I become after 3 years from now on, so now I'm just giving my best for the things that I can do now. You don't have to rush for the answer right now.
I am able to do this kind of job for about a year now, but to be honest I'm not really sure whether I'm really suited for it or not. But since everyday feels really fun, I think it's good.
Even so, things that you wanna do, things that you love to do, and things that you are good at are not always the same, so try to experience a lot of things and find which one you're good at, which one you find enjoyable, , ,
That's why, for now it's okay for you to challenge any kind of things.
For me, my experience as student council president and joining the gymnastics club are proved to be useful in my current job, so I found that there are lots of things that you actually can experience in school!
(wow, she really sounds like a student council president here. Hahaha.)

I'm sorry if I can't give you a concrete answer ( .. )

But thank you for asking an advice from me.

Is there something you look up for in winter?

Christmas! New Year! Oranges! Roasted Potato! Kotatsu!
I'm looking forward for those~~( ◜ ࿀ ◝ )

Rei-chan, what kind of things you do to feel at ease?

Back then, me and Saku watched baby videos together. We kept on saying "Kyaa~~" and smiling for some reason. Babies are cute. My face felt like melted just by seeing them.

Please tell me what kind of song you listen to, aside from Nogizaka's!

Those that I kept on listening to because I like them are
"Hakujitsu" by King Gnu-san
"Last Christmas" by Wham!
"Come Fly With Me" by Frank Shinatara (that's how she wrote it, LEL)
"Chistmas Song" by backnumber-san
"Itoshisa ni Ribbon wo Kakete" by Little Glee Monster-san

I got to know some from Aya-chan and Saku! I listen to Christmas songs in the entire year‪‪ ☺︎‬


Is there any place you would like to go to now?

I made a promise with Yuna to go to Disney Christmas!
Last year, I also went there with Seira and Yuna It was fun



That's about it I guess ( ¨̮ )




Please make sure to stay warm every day

I'm always put off all make-ups when I'm at home



If you couldn't sleep because it feels too cold, try to drink a warm milk with a little bit dip of honey ☃︎



Later then!




That was it from Rei.

Comments