PokaPoka ☀︎ (Kaki Haruka) - December 14th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191214)

Hello everyone

This is Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/


Recently, when I was eating snacks, I kind of recall the times where my friends were playing in my house (′-′ )

The snacks you eat together with friends always taste good, right?


Back then, we often play around by putting sands and leaves into water and call it "Miso Soup~"...

How nostalgic | ‹:)~❁




Today!
We had national handshake event in Nagoya!!!

Thank you very much ❁⃘*.゚


Thank you for the flowers as well!

Today I was on the same lane with Sayaka ( ˙˘˙ )
It was really fun!

Nagoya got a lot of delicious stuffs. Nice, isn't it?
(ง ˙˘˙ )ว




Tomorrow we will also have handshake event!
I'll be waiting for you~ ☀︎( ´ ꒳ ` )




Next!!

I always love "Boku no Hero Academia" that I want lots of people to know its charm,
and recently,
I participated in "Boku no Hero Academia THE WOVIE HEROES:RISING" promotional event!


Deku, Kacchan, Kaki, and Mayutan ‪( ◜௰◝ )



I'm really happy to get involved in something with this series that I really love.
One of my dreams had come true. I'm really thankful for participating in this event!!



In the program, we talked about the great things about the movie for sure, talked about the charm of the series, and I believe even people who don't know what the series is about will also enjoy it,
so everyone, please have a watch \(◜▿◝ )/

Don't forget to watch the movie as well!



And then, nowadays!

I got to appear on BOMB-san and Sunday-san! (magazines)
Some off-shots ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Everyone, I'll be happy if you have it with you ( ´ ꒳ ` ) (please buy it! >_<)



And here we'll have the abrupt Q&A Corner╭( ・ㅂ・)╮

I can't do anything about my shyness. Please give me some advice, Senpaiᐟ( ˆᐤˆ )ᐠ
I'm also a shy person.\(◜▿◝ )/
I'm really not good when going to places like beauty salon or hospital, wwwwww
I also want to change it also, but I wonder if shyness can be changed?
Somebody~ please tell us what to do~( •︠ˍ•︡ )    www

Kakki~, what do you like about winter?
The fact that futon makes me feel comfortable.
The fact that I can eat lots of delicious food.

Kakki~ is, KAKKI~N
( ◜௰◝ )ポンポンポーンッッ
(I'm lost about this, but there's a Manga titled Kakki~n about a girl in baseball team, I guess... anyway...)

What do you like to eat a mochi with?
Anko! (red bean paste)
I like things that are sweet~~~

Kakki~, was there any subjects or materials you struggled with during high-school?
I really couldn't understand Calculus (LOL!)
But during middle-school, I'm very good at the that thing about Mana and Takeshi running around a pond.
(It's basically the problem where A and B run around a circle in different direction with different speed, and we need to find where or when they will meet up, just that "A" is Mana, "B" is Takeshi, and "circle" is pond)

Kakki~, do you like Pokemon? If you are, please tell me your favorite Pokemon as well!
Regarding Pokemon,
I watched my little brother playing Pokemon Black & White so I got to know about it~
Even so I like Eevee and Shaymin.

Any good memories back in Osaka?
Lots of it!!
There's too much that I'm not sure which!! www
But then, on the day when I was about to move out, I played together with my friends, and they were all there to see me off. That would be the happiest memory I had (´._.` )

The casts and title for the Conan movie next year have been decided! My favorite character in Conan, Akai-san, got the leading role, so I'm very hyped about it! Kakki~, will you go to watch it?
I have never really followed Detective Conan, but I think Kaito Kid is a really cool person~
On the movie Zero The Enforcer, I got shocked by Amuro-san's line (∵`)
Maybe I'll go to watch it ( ˙˘˙ )




That's about it for now!
Thank you very much ( ◜௰◝ )



Tomorrow's Saa-chan!
I thank you for today  (∵`) (being together in handshake lane)
Yoroshiku~nen



Got a two-shot with Kumama ( ´ ꒳ ` ) 
Kumama sounds like "Kumaa~"




Aa, by the way on Saku's blog title yesterday,
the "Carrot Pencil Case" she mentioned is about the pencil case I use ( ˙˘˙ )
The carrot got a face on it, it's really cute!
Next time, I'll post a picture of it ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾




Thank you for reading today!



Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 



Kaki Haruka

Comments