Thank you (Kaki Haruka) - December 3rd, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191203)

Hello, everyone

This is Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/


Today is December 3rd.

Just exactly 1 year ago on this day, us 4th-gens debuted during the meet-up event at Nippon Budoukan!


\(◜▿◝ )/ワーイッ!!
Today is 4th-gen's birthday!!



It's already 1 year!
That's fast...( .. )


Being able to update my blog on 4th-gen's birthday really makes me happy!
I'm thankful of it!



This picture was from the meet-up event back then( ˙˘˙ )
It was our very first performance(′-′ )(′-′ )


It was a starting pose for "Guru-Guru Curtain". How nervous I was back then...( .. )
Everyone cried a lot at the back stage.


We were overwhelmed by how big the venue was... not sure on where to look...
couldn't say any words... sweats kept on dropping... it was really hard www

To add up, we couldn't think of what should we hope for the future.
We felt a lot of anxiety.




Around one year after all that, 4th-gens were able to perform in a Live together with the 3rd-gens.

We performed "Guru-guru Curtain" at the meet-up event before,
but after 1 year, I felt like a beginner again when performing it together with the Senpai(s) on the 3rd-4th-gen Live.

I was nervous during the Live, but it was a different feeling of nervousness compared to 1 year ago.
Above all, I looked forward to learn things from the Senpai(s) and happy that we were able to get closer.

The me from 1 year ago had never imagine that I could experience a lot of things in this one year, also able to see lots of scenes that I had never imagine.

I'm really thankful to be able to do my activities in a such a blessed environment!!



As a part of Nogizaka46 that our Senpai(s) built, I should carry on this signboard (name of Nogizaka) throughout my activities.
It gives me quite a pressure for sure. There are times when I question my confidence, unsure whether am I really fit for this role.
Feeling guilty that I am doing all these activities even without confidence in mind.

But because of that, I will strive, strive, and strive,
believing that I can contribute for Nogizaka46.
Keeping my head up with confidence and say "I'm one of Nogizaka46!"

Such kind of person, I want to be.


Thank you for supporting me and 4th-gens throughout this one year!

I'm always helped by the supports of you fans.
I love 4th-gens, Nogizaka46, and all of you!

I shall do my best for this second year as well, so please continue on supporting me!



A picture back from the 3rd-4th-gen Live ( .. )
There was not much time that I didn't manage to take pictures with the Senpai(s).
What a pity... Next time I will take one.



I guess it's getting a little bit too long (´・ ・`)



Here's a picture of the flowers back from the handshake event recently!
Thank you very much 



I'm so happy ( ˙̦꒳˙̦ )



Thank you for reading my blog today (´・ ・`)



To me,
The 4th-gen members are very friendly, bright, and kind.
Who accept me as the person I am, being there as a friend and family,
yet sometimes also feels like a rival,
who support each other when it's hard,
who rejoice altogether when someone is happy.

The Senpai(s) who keep on supporting when I'm troubled and nervous,
who teach me things that I'm lacking of,
who smile kindly when our eyes meet,
who took their time to talk to me who is still so immature.

The funny and kind fans, who shout-out "Do your best!" when I'm trying to,
who rejoiced together with me when something made me happy.

The staffs, families, and friends who continue to support me.

I love everyone.
I'm happy to live my current life!

Please continue to support me from now on ( ˙˘˙ )



Today I wrote a quiet serious blog, eh.


Tomorrow is Sayaka's!
Yoroshiku-ne 




That's was all
from Kakiwo.
(The "wo" from Kakiwo is the "wo" is the hard one)
(I'm guessing it's about the Kanji writing. Also Kakiwo was her cross-dressing persona from Kinki-Kids TV show)




Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 




Kaki Haruka

Comments