I'm Told that I'm Bad at Gaming, and I Can't Even Complain About It... Even so, I WILL BECOME POKEMON MASTER!! With Such Determination, I'm Going for the Handshake Event. I Will Capture All of You As Well. Sorry, I Just Used My Right Brain to Talk. (Kakehashi Sayaka) - December 15th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191215)

I'm Kakehashi Sayaka, 17 years old, from Okayama prefecture.


I started learning guitar again.

I guess I really love listening to music, and it also makes me feel lots of different sensations.
Singing, listening, composing, playing instruments, I love all of them.

I also love to spend time thinking about music.


One day I hope I can perform with guitar again.



Maybe this is something not really well known,
but during my 1st year in middle-school,
I composed songs using computer, so I'm thinking about doing it again.

I need to adjust my home in Tokyo for such kind of working condition, I guess...


Should there are something that you think would be good for a 17 year old to try on, please tell me so ∈'^'∋



꒰ Regarding BOMB magazine that will was released on December 9th 

Together with Mayu-chan, Sakura-chan, Haruka-chan, and Ayame-chan, 5 of us got to be featured on that edition.
Also we were chosen for the cover as well. I'm really thankful.

I didn't feel that tense. We kept on chattering around over the shooting process.
Just a secret between us, but we were scolded by the youngest one, Ayame-chan, "Do it properly!", she said (˘×˘)シー

Everyone looks cute on it, so please have a read.


∗∗∗


"Kimetsu no Yaiba" is a little bit scary, but putting that aside, it is really interesting, so I believe even those who are not that good with scary things can watch it as well.

Hitomi-chan, the protagonist of "Irodzuku Sekai no Ashita Kara", is really cute.

I can't help but to love the characters that looks cool and just speak a few words.

Those like Shibuya Rin-chan or Nakano Itsuki-chan...


Everyone, do you have such kind of favorites as well?
I promise not to tell anyone else, so please tell me ∈'^'∋


୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧


Answers corner

︎︎◌Don't you think Gogo Ti-san have such an amazing skills?
Recently I keep on listening to "Sainou Nanka"( ¨̮ )
Una-chan is great, right?
(Gogo Ti is a composer who use vocaloid, I guess... Una is a vocaloid character)

︎︎◌Sayaka must be looking good in a fluffy clothes, right? How? www


Not sure whether it suits me, but I like the fluffy ones.

︎︎◌Mio-chan said that Sayaka is not eating properly. Even so, was there any instance when you get a problem because of doing so?
I'm such an extreme person regarding things that I can do and cannot do,
but above all I'm just very bad at organizing my life.
More than improper diet, I really can't sleep early and wake up early.
It can't be helped that I often got sick( .. )



There weren't many questions that I could answer.
I could only answer three of them (´・・`) Please forgive me


Well then, I will meet you at the handshake event. Look forward to it.


Thank you for reading.



Seira-chan, thank you for making me smile everyday.



Tee Hee ´`*

Comments