It's Already 1 Year After Debut( ¨̮ ) It's Surprising How I Can See The Letters of "Kakehashi Sayaka" from The Stage, Which Would Usually Just Be Written on The School Documents. I'm Always Thankful for All of You. Today, I'm Playing Pokemon Until Late at Night (Kakehashi Sayaka) - December 4th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191204)

Yesterday was exactly 1 year after 4th-gens meet-up event.

For such a completely inexperienced 4th-gen to suddenly perform in Nippon Budoukan,
was all thanks to the Senpai(s).
I kept on feeling the same thing as well during the 3rd-4th-gen Live.

I think that I need to change the person I am now,
in order to be able to contribute more for the group,
and return the favor to those who keep on supporting me.



This is Kakehashi Sayaka.

Happy 1 year anniversary (*´`*)

I was just out from the countryside of Okayama,
didn't really understand where is right or left,
but I was really helped by the fact that,
people are cheering on me.

Please continue on supporting me for the 2nd year as well ☽・:




With that said, now I'll be talking about my thoughts on 3rd-4th-gen Live.


First, thank you for those who came to watch it ( ᵕᴗᵕ )"

Some songs that really left impressions in my heart are,
"Boku no Shoudou", "Fuminshou", "Nigemizu",
and "Arakajime Katarareru ROMANCE".

"Boku no Shoudou" and "Fuminshou" are cool songs.
It was enjoyable to dance in sharp movements.

"Fuminshou" choreography uses chair as well,
that remembering the arrangements was pretty hard...(--;)

The dance part where the double-center Kubo-san and Yamashita-san fighting over a chair was insanely cool.

Next, "Nigemizu".
It's the song that I love the most in the entire Nogizaka's songs.
It's the song that my beloved Senpai served as the center.

That moment when I stood together with Yoda-san on the same stage
and the intro started to play, made my heart full of emotions.
I will never forget that feeling in my entire life.

And then, I was able to be in the same unit with Yoda-san,
singing "Arakajime Katarareru ROMANCE".

To be able to perform a song that I got to listen a lot on my way to school
really gave me a mysterious sensation, but on the other hand
I thought a lot what's the meaning behind the fact that I was able to sing this song.

I guess I still need to keep up on pursuing on how to dance cutely ( `ω´ )

That's about it.

It was really an experience that I'm thankful of.



I met my Mom and big brother the day after the Live.
Both were saying that "You were great~~".
I think it's no surprise, because they are my family, but I'm still happy.

Big brother gave me a yellow scarf,
and Mom bought me Pokemon (the game, I guess)
Nihihi ( *¯ ꒳¯*)

The Live already ended,
so recently I do nothing but playing Pokemon (˘ਊ˘)

By the way, on Nogizaka Under Construction,
I did a gaming live-stream.

Both the shooting of playing Super Mario,
and practicing Fire Pro Wrestling with Saya in my house
was really enjoyable~

Should another opportunity exist, I want to do a live-stream again.
I really want to do it (꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆


୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧


Answers corner

What's your number 1 recommendation for Sumino Yoru-san's book? (novelist)
"Yoru no Bakemono".
During Nogizaka Doko He, when I got pranked by Ijiri-san,
the book that I brought was "Aokute Itakute Moroi".
Maybe I'm not look like it, but I love books.

What kind of Pokemon type do you like?
Ghost-type is my favorite. My favorite Pokemon is Gengar.
Back then when I talked about this topic with Mayu-chan,
She said that just by looking at me she thinks that I might like the Ghost-type (⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)
I personally didn't think about it at all, so I'm happy to hear that.

Which couple do you like in between HoneyWorks universe?
It's such a great question that I'm trembling~~ ( `ω´ )
I originally got to know HoneyWorks from the Spring-couple,
but for now, they're not a couple, but
I like Koyuki-kun and Yui-chan pairing.

Tell me what did you have for breakfast today!
Ee? It's already 6 PM? I haven't eaten anything.
By the way Yakubo wrote on her blog that
Sayaka is the biggest eater yet with untimely schedule.
I guess she's right about it (; ゚゚)

Tell me your recent pleasant story with Kakki~!
Back then, Kakki~ was taking lots of pictures of me.
I did some weird faces and other posing,
but then I thought that it's kind of weird that I laughed.
And then Kakki~ suddenly stopped taking pictures and said
"Ah. You're way cuter when laughing," and then she left.

Me who was left behind felt like 「!?!?////」

What's your first Pokemon in Sword/Shield?
My first Pokemon on the Sword version was Sobble~

What would Sayaka-chan do when you're feeling down?
Walking around and then go back home!
Yesterday I walk around 12 stations and went back home!
Going to bed after doing all of that made me forget all the hardships!!

Where did you buy your clothes? I don't know much about gaming, so I'll be happy if you can answer some girl-related questions.
Aaaa! That's right!
I'm sorry that my girl-power is so low (;_;)

My clothes are from evelyn(An MILLE), or DEICY,
or SNIDEL, but recently I also like Swankiss.






This is how they look like, in general ❤︎"
(The tiara on the second picture was a gift)


I think that's all!!



Thank you for reading today.

Bye-bye



On December 8th, I will serve as the MC for Nogizaka No No.
I got the opportunity, so please have a listen!!



Onegai Muscle
(just a word play of Onegaishimasu, but that is also a soundtrack for certain anime)



Uu~! Ha~!

Comments