Isshukan, Otsukaresama Desu! (Tsutsui Ayame) - November 29th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191129)

Hello
This is Tsutsui Ayame.



Thank you for coming to 3rd-4th-gen Live!
It ended just in a flash. I was very surprised when I realized it had ended...

I'm really happy that I was able to perform in a Live together with the 3rd-gens that I love.
Thank you very much.
Also, together with my 4th-gen peers, we felt a lot more responsibility than usual.


Having lots of encouragement from our Senpai, I feel that all 4th-gen members are having a different vibe than before.
We got to talk a lot with our Senpai, practiced a lot together, and become good friends.
We all actively gave each other feedback on things that we did wrong and inputs on something that can be improved.
I'm happy about it because to me it really lifted up my spirit.

Right before the performance, I was so nervous, like "what should I do~".
But on that time, Yoda-san and Mizuki-san pat me on the back. It gave me the spirit to fight on!
After the Live ended, Ren-chan (Iwamoto Renka) hugged me tightly, made me feel relieved.
I'm very thankful for the 3rd-gens who always helped me out.

For those who came, how was it?
Did you Oshi walked around near to you? www
Thank you for such a wonderful moment.
I heard your voice very clearly!
Every time we are having a Live, I realize once more that we are supported by lots of people.
Your supports are becoming my strength.
Thank you very much.
Please continue to support us from now on.


There were lots of things that I learned from the Live this time.
Everything has finished now, but I can't be satisfied yet.
From now on, I will keep on giving my efforts to continue the history that has been made by our great Senpai.

Thank you very much!





I really like this photo that I took before the Live, together with Seira, Mayutan, and Rei ^^*



Moving on, let's talk about the handshake event.
Thank you for those who came to the individual handshake event in Makuhari Messe´`*



Thank you for giving me lots of flowers ❁
I'm really really happy!


There were some requests for me to wear a twin-tail, so I did.
That's the one in the first photo´`*
There were some requests for me to let my forehead in the open as well, so I did~

I'm always unsure on what kind of hair-style I should wear, so by all means, please give me a request on what to do.
But then, having too many requests will make me puzzled as well, so please don't ask for too many styles~ www




Oh right, by the way,
recently it's really cold, right?
I don't have scarfs and gloves, so I should buy those!
Everyone, please stay warm as well~
(yeah, it's freakin' cold right now in Tokyo)



That will be all for today!
Thank you for reading up until the end´`*




Today is Friday!
Having someone saying "Otsukaresama" really make you feel relieved, right?
Please spread out that feeling to people around you as well´`*





That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments

Post a Comment