Let's Do Our Best This Week! (Tsutsui Ayame) - November 18th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191118)

Hello~
This is Tsutsui Ayame.


Two days ago, we performed at AGESTOCK2019.
It was really enjoyable!!
It was really hot ever since the rehearsal that I felt like my face was burning red. That said, we're burning with enthusiasm on the actual performance!!
I was pretty nervous since we were carrying the name of Nogizaka on an event made specially for 4th-gen, but even so I enjoyed it very much.
Thank you for those who came^^



Me and Rei after the Live ended,
showing our "It was fuuunn~" faces.




Thank you for those who came to the individual handshake events
last week in Makuhari
and yesterday in Osaka ^^*



The flowers I received in Makuhari




The flowers I received in Osaka



Thank you very much!





Yesterday morning, it was surprised because it was so cold in Osaka.
The members and make-up artists were covering ourselves in blanket while talking about how cold it was.


I was happy to meet many fans who visited me for the first time.
"All of Ayame-chan fans are good people~", said one of them.
I'm really glad that you can become good friends with each other ^^
I hope the circle will getting bigger and bigger!







Finger heart. Love.




That will be all for today.
I'm sorry that it is so short (/. .\)

Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*





Let's do our best this week!!!




That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments