I Was Having a Hot Pot Alone; Yet Even Though I Poured Sauce Worth for 3 Servings, Why I Could Only Taste the Ingredients? (Tsutsui Ayame) - November 7th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191107)

Hello~
This is Tsutsui Ayame.



Last week, I went to three different cafe.
All of the cafes were run by an old man or a granny,
but even so the atmosphere were very calming.
All the things inside the shops were retro-styled.
I was just looking around all over the shop or outside without thinking of anything,
but hearing the radio and conversations between the regulars made me just want to stay there.



Back then, I heard a beautiful story between a regular and the shop owner.

"I got a lot of spare time... I have nothing to do."
"It's great if you have nothing to do. If something happened you would be troubled."

When I listened to this conversation, it hit me quiet hard,
so I made a memo of it in my cell phone (^-^)
Dozing around in a cafe is a blissful time these days.
(wow... is she that overworked?)



Next time, which shop should I go to?~
There are a lot of places I want to go to. If there are any other good story happening later on, I shall write it in the blog as well!



Mom sent me a package in a cardboard. Inside it, there were lots of Christmas related stuffs!
Santa-san, tree, reindeer, and the baby reindeer.
I immediately arranged them in my room, creating the Christmas vibe over the place (^-^)



This is Santa-san.
His eyes were hidden by his beard.





There was something that shocked me recently, ,
I dropped my cell phone over, and it got broken.
I frequently dropped my cell phone, but miraculously it had never broken before,
but maybe this time it got hit at a sensitive part, that I couldn't use it anymore.
Because of that, all of the pictures I took there are gone (;;)(;;)(;;)

My memorieeesssss...
Lots of two-shots with the Senpai(s) that I cherish...
It is really sad.
But since I got to buy a new one, I can take pictures in better quality now.
Don't you think the pictures in my blog look better than usual?
That is a good thing, but having all the other pictures gone is really sad.
(why do I got the feeling that she purposely broke it this time? >_<)




I don't have any pictures for now, but  I told Rei "I will post your picture, so give me some", and then I got this.



Ahh, how cute.
It's always like this.



Several days ago, it was Yan-chan's birthday!
I love Yan-chan who is fashionable, great at dancing, and a little bit silly ´ω`*
From now on, let's keep on doing our best!
I pray that it will be a great year for you 


In two days, we'll be having the individual handshake event!
I'm looking forward to meet you all ^^*


Well then!
Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*



A somewhat lazily written blog like this should be OK right?

Ee?? You said it's always lazily written? ( '-' )
(It's funny how she joked about it. Her blog is always consistently short without much real content. But it feels like talking casually to a friend, so it's good)



That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments