It Was Really Fun ^^ (Tsutsui Ayame) - October 27th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191027)

Hello~
This is Tsutsui Ayame.



We finished Shanghai Live 2nd day successfully!

This time, for the most of the songs, I performed in the place of Senpai(s), that I felt a greater sense of responsibility than usual.
In between the performance, I tried to keep in mind the image of the songs, and gave my all to show the best performance to meet the Shanghai fans expectation.

I got to be the first to do the taunts, yet I was so nervous doing it..
Aside from the 4th-gen Live before, this would be the 2nd time for me to do the taunts, so I'm really not used to it. Also being the person to begin the Live made me anxious from the start (∵`)
But the Shanghai fans welcomed us warmly and shout out a lot, getting the place hype. It was really fun ^^
(taunts, as in saying words which will get the fans hyped. Things like : "I can't hear your voice!")


On the Live this time, we performed "Kimi no Na wa Kibou" in Chinese!
I struggled way more than I expected to remember it,,.
I was so happy to see the how the fans react during the actual performance, I will not forget it!
I'm glad that I gave my very best.



Shanghai fans were so welcoming. I was happy to hear their chants, and above all that, their enthusiasm was so awesome that it became a very hype Live!
Those who came from Japan to cheer on us, those from Shanghai who came, and the staffs who prepared everything for the Live, thank you very much.


I shall do my best, connecting all the things I learned from this Live for the next month's 3rd & 4th-gen Live!



On December 12th, 21:30~22:30 in MUSIC ON! TV, cuts from the Shanghai Live will be broadcasted!
It maybe a bit early to inform it, but please have a look at it (^_^)




Thank you for coming to the national handshake event, the other day!

Thank you for the flowers as well ❁⃘
I got to meet Sayaka there, so we took a picture together!





The handshake event was close to Halloween, so I dressed up for it 
I wore the cat ears that I got when climbing Fujisan, wearing sailor uniform, also becoming jiangshi, and Nezuko-san ( ¨̮ )



Together with oSakuSaku. Aaa, so cute.
I read the letter during oSaku's birthday celebration!


It was the first the for me to wear a costume, so I was glad to see everyone's reaction when they got into the lane ^^

In the blog comments, there are questions on what to talk about during handshake, but in the end we always ended up talking about silly things www
At times people talk about their issues or asking for advice as well. But anyway, please just come without thinking too much about it ⊂( ˆoˆ )⊃





✓Together with Sayaka, I appear on the cover of BLT magazine which is on sale now. We also get to be in the cover story! I didn't expect that we're going to such a beautiful place (for the photoshoot)
I wanna visit it again sometime~
I shall post the off-shots later!

Together with Saku, I appeared in Smart magazine, December edition, which is on sale now!
It's kind of a fresh look, since we got our sleeping figures taken, which we have never done before ^^

"Nogizaka Doko He" has been broadcasted~
It's the first location shoot for the 4th-gen, so we got to challenge a lot of different things.
We shall do our best, combining our strength to create this show from scratch!
Everyone, please have a look at it!!


That was the announcements~





Tomorrow will be the start of a new week!
Let's do our best to enjoy~~



People told me that they like to see me in my off-time, so I post this.
My hair looks pretty rough there, but I hope it's okay~


That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments