I Cut My Fringe Too Much (Seimiya Rei) - November 16th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191116)

Hello ☀︎
This is 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ).


I cut my fringe too much.
Everyone else said that it is still looking good, but somehow I'm still a bit frustrated.
I'm even more embarrassed because I cut them by myself.
I hope they'll grow up quickly~~




These days, I watch dramas almost every day!
I put memos on my phone, on what day and time they are going to start.
I'm taking a bath in a hurry, getting ready for bed, then wait in front of the TV ( ¨̮ )

I received a box of tangerine!
That's why these days, I keep on eating tangerines while watching TV,
and just in two weeks, 10 kg of tangerines were gone ( ˙༥˙ )

Uuh! Really, I ate too much!


Thank you for coming to the individual handshake event the other day!



It's fun to talk with all of you.
I'm not good with doing cutesy stuffs ( ・᷄ ・᷅ )
so I'd rather talk more.

There are some who talk about serious stuffs. Some are asking me for an advice, even though I can't be much of help. Some are giving their support. Some are asking for a Rei-Punch www

I'm  looking forward for tomorrow's individual handshake in Osaka as well!
I'll be waiting~~☺︎


Have you watch "Nogizaka Doko he"?
It's aired on Monday midnight, but even so I'll be happy if you could have at least a peek on it!

The next episode will be about fashion coordination battle!
Don't you want to know our individual fashion sense? ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝
I hope you can look on mine as well.



At first, us 4th-gens were tense, but now we're slowly but surely able to talk a lot more. I believe you can feel our growth on each and every episodes!

We shall improve our skills in variety show!!

Well then, look forward for the airing \(◜▿◝ )/




It's getting cold, right~ ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )
We are using bench coat, you know?
Eeh, it feels so warm ‪‪(* 'ᵕ' )

We also wear coats for our personal clothing, back when we went to Fuji-Q Highland.
There is this green-colored coat that I bought last year, so I tried to look for it ( '꒳​' )
It's a seasonal clothing after all~~





Back then, I went out with Yan-chan and Saku ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝
They both are big sisters, that I got to found a lot maturity in them ☺︎‬
I hope I can depend on them!



#HornOnSakuChan'sHead

#YanChan'sClothingIsCool


#MyFringeReallyIsShort



My picture was posted on Yuna-tan's blog, that I found many people said "I love YunaRei~~"
Yuna seems like a childhood friend, where I can be calm and collected around her.

Everyone, do you love YunaRei?~



Whimsical Q&A Corner ( ˙ー˙ )
Please get along with it

Is it true that Rei-chan's refrigerator only filled with oranges and persimmons?
Hmm, well, when I counted it now, I got 16 persimmons and around 40 big oranges.
It's all yellow now!!

You must be looking forward for Christmas, right?!
Yes!!
Every year, I hung on the wall a cute sock, with reindeer or Santa-san drawn on it. I put a letter which is written with the things that I want to have inside it.
However, this year I became a high-school student, so Santa-san might not come
I really love Christmas that I'm excited to see the illuminations around the city or the Christmas sundries. Even when moving around, I always listen to Christmas songs!
I love the reds and greens of Christmas. It makes me wanting some flowers, blankets, or just anything else related to it ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )

Rei-chan, did you grow taller?
So it's true! I haven't measured it properly, but people around me said that the skirt for my uniform, or the sleeves, are getting shorter. I stopped getting taller once before, but it seems like I grow up again!
I like to eat. It seems that the more I eat, the more I grow. (don't eat too much!! >_<)

I'm having an exam right now, so please give a message! I'll do my best!
Fight for the exam ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝
Make sure to eat breakfast properly, and I wish you'll get a good result.
I'm rooting for you~!

I know Rei-chan is athletic, but what kind of things do you learn? I shall learn them too\(◜▿◝ )/
I kind of learn many things yet pretty much just on the surface ( ¨̮ )
These are the things that I learned a bit, yet it's not like I'm proficient with them, , ,

  • Floor Exercise (Instrumental Gymnastics)
  • Baton Twirling
  • Classical Ballet
  • Volleyball
  • Ice Skating
  • Piano
And many more!



Thank you for so many comments in my previous blog ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )


Today is the day for AGESTOCK2019 in Tokyo Dome City!
It's a precious opportunity for us 4th-gens to perform, so for anyone who come to see it, we shall give our best performance for your enjoyment!

Everyone, let's heat it up together!!



Me and Ayamen, having braids together.




Bye bye



Rei

Comments