I Wish It Was Christmas All the Time ♪ Christmas (Seimiya Rei) - November 5th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191105)

Hello,
This is 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ)

It's the 17th round of 4th-gen's blog relay!!
(Yuna-chan wrote about it on her blog)

17 x 11 = 187!!!
Awesome!!

Thank you for always reading them ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝



I'm watching this on TV now.
Japan is now producing making our own domestic caviar. It looks moist and not bubbly; seems very delicious.
I wonder how does it taste~~
I have never eaten it.
But I think being able to live your life where you can eat bean sprouts for just 17 yen is a blessing.



Right?! The supermarket in Tokyo sells bean sprouts for 36 yen. Back in my hometown it was 17 yen. I guess it differs on each area ( ・᷄ ・᷅ )

I'm not sure what would be good to write on the blog today, so I'll just write loosely this time. I hope you can keep up.


First of all! Yan-chan! Happy birthday!
After rehearsals, we celebrated it with a cake that the staffs prepared!
She's 18 ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝!!





Everyone, in between your precious 24-hours, you took your time to look in my blog and scroll down to the bottom, putting your name inside, and giving some questions, so I will answer them!
(I find her statement is kind of funny though... Because there really are some who I believe just scroll down and write silly/spam comments directly without even reading on the blog contents)

Speaking of Yamanashi...!!
Grapes and Peaches. I know about those.
You must be thinking that I will answer with "Pears!", don't you?
HeeHeeHee~~~~~ ( '꒳​' )( '꒳​' )( '꒳​' )
(Yamanashi prefecture (山梨). The 梨 kanji means Pear on it's own)

I want to travel around the 47 prefectures in Japan (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)


How did you manage to get Eiken Grade Pre-1?!! When did you take the test?
I need to take it for the high-school entrance examination, so I took the test back in June of my 3rd year in juniour-high school. I remember that I used to repeat the previous test problems 3 times everyday. Some days before the test, I studied around 5 hours a day. It was difficult.

What kind of ingredients do you like for Oden? (wow, this Oden guy is everywhere)
Radish, Shirataki, Hanpen, and Eggs.
My friend told me that beef tendons are good~ so next time I will try those! ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝

Which do you prefer between meat buns, red-bean buns, and Pizza-buns?
1st Pizza-buns
2nd Meat buns
3rd Red-bean buns

( ◜ ࿀ ◝ )( ◜ ࿀ ◝ )

Rei, do you like Yuna? If you are, how much do you like her? Compare with something as an example (from Yuna)
Her sweetness is like caramel.
If I need to compare her with things, I like her more than oranges


That is all!



Did you watch my trampoline performance in Nogizaka Under Construction? I'm so happy to see the words, such as "It was great!", "I'm so moved!" in the comments and other media. Thank you very much.

The members and staffs that I got to meet in places also said "I watched it!". My childhood friend who lives in America suddenly sent a mail to me. My grandma who lives in Kumamoto also contacted me. I'm so happy that I'm blessed with a lot of kind fans, families, and friends.

Thank you very much!!



Yamanashi was cold.





Please use it for your "Dating Now with Rei"
by Yuna
(there is a trend of デートなう (date now) pictures in Japan)



Everyone, please take care in this cold wheather~~
Try not to catch a cold!!
Wash your hands, gargle up to clean your mouth, and wrap yourself in a blanket.



Yuna woke up late, almost around the departure time, so she's in no make up here ( ◜ ࿀ ◝ )


I feel like taking a bath now, putting some bath bombs, and poking the bubbles~‪(ᯅ̈ )



Bye Bye~



Seimiya Rei

Comments