It Will Be Fun If You Smile (Kaki Haruka) - November 22nd, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191122)

Hello everyone ¨̮ )/
This is Kaki Haruka!



Today is November 22nd, good couple day
(11/22 can somewhat be read as Ii FuFu, which can be written as いい夫婦,which means good couple)

I'm glad that my turn to write a blog happened to be on such a good day!




Recently, it's cold, right...?

It's really hard for me to get out from the futon these days ( ˙̦꒳˙̦ )
I'm really troubled that I always ended up sleeping all the time.

It's easy to catch a cold because the weather is cold and dry, so be careful everyone(′-′ )
I also caught a cold that lost my voice *sob*



Recently, I wondered about the fact that the buses in Tokyo also open the central door.
Back in Tochigi, the buses only open the front door, so getting on and off the bus was pretty inconvenient wwwwww

Why those in Tochigi are not opening the central door~



It's something happened a week ago, but we Nogizaka46 4th-gen performed at AGESTOCK2019 in Tokyo Dome City Hall!

It was really fun!

It made me really happy to perform Nogizaka songs in and event as a Nogizaka46 member. I'm thankful to be able to join in such kind of event.
Thank you for those who came and cheered on us! ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )



Ayamen took the picture ( ¨̮ )

That's Rei-chan's hand.

"Cherries~"  she said www
(to those who are slow to catch, Rei's fingers are the stems. Kakki's and Ayamen's head are the cherry fruits >_<)






Also, thank you for coming to the individual handshake event in Osaka!
Thank you for the flowers as well ( .. )


I was having a cold, so I did the handshakes with a mask on my face...
I'm sorry for those who took their time to come ( .. )
I shall get better soon!!!




And then, on November 26th at Yoyogi First Gymnasium,
the 3rd-4th-gen Live will be held!! (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

It will happen soon! I'm getting nervous(′-′ )

Having a Live together with the 3rd-gens that I admire is nerve-wrecking, but I shall do my best to perform full with enjoyment!!




Really abrupt Q&A Corner ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )

Do you like those gratin's who got shrimp topping, which served over a (written) prophecy?
When I was a kindergarten, I thought that it's cool to like it, so even though I don't like it that much I always said that I do.
But I love shrimp ( ੭ ε:)
(apparently this is a thing in Japan, so just like a Fortune Cookie, but instead it is a Fortune Gratin -_-)

Kakki, do you prefer kotatsu or carpet? As for me, I prefer yukatanbo (floor with heating system installed underneath)
I prefer futon ( ¨̮ )
However, I love kotatsu. You can eat oranges with it (like, you can eat oranges anywhere, but seems like it's a thing to eat oranges when sitting around a kotatsu in Japan)

What is YoroRinRinRinRinRiRin??? (she wrote it on her previous blog)
My personal Yororin comparison chart (?) (I'm lost with this one... but so does she, so who cares)

Who's Kakki's favorite female anime character?? The one that you love so much that you want to be her!
This got me troubled~ (´・-・` )
It's something that might change over time~~
But I really like K-On!'s Yui-chan and Ouran High School Host Club's Haruhi-chan! (∵`)

I'm caught in between the train's door. What should I do?
∈( ˙-˙ )∋

I don't think you ever heard of them, but which one do you like in between Katsudon-man and Tendon-man?
Of course it's Kamemashidon
(these are characters from Anpan-man)

Kakki~, do you prefer manga or anime?
For the most part I prefer anime, but for the shoujou-genre I always prefer the manga.
Even so, I like their anime adaptations as well.

By the way, does Kakki~ like tomatoes? If you are, seems like I can overcome it as well www
I like tomatoes!
But, you can't eat those when having a mouth ulcer.
Back during middle-school, I wrote tomato as "tomoto", then I got called with Tomoto. That's the only thing I hate about it ( ◜ᴗ◝)

Anything you want for Christmas present?
I want a lot of things~
But right now, I want a Siberian Husky~

Answers right now! Speaking about Mie prefecture~!
Suzuka circuit!

Is there any food that Kakki~ addicted too? By the way I'm addicted to oysters www
※This is actually true wwwwww
 (oyster = 牡蠣 = read as kaki)

I'm addicted to persimmons (persimmon = 柿 = read as kaki)
※This is actually true wwwwww
(she's just playing around with the pun)




That's about it for this time!
Thank you very much (ง ˙˘˙ )ว




Regarding the "Whose hand is that?" problem before, it was Shibata Yuna-chan's~ Did anyone get it right?? (′-′ )



MuWaaaa~~




Tomorrow's SaaChanTan

Yoroshiku-ne 




Later then! (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 




Kaki Haruka

Comments