Oranges and Persimmons are Delicious (Kaki Haruka) - November 11th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191111)

Hello everyone
This is Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/



Kaki Haruka who got caught


Do you know whose hand is this~??
Hint : her name is 5 letters if written in hiragana, but 4 letters in kanji ( ・̆ ・̆ )
Some days ago, I shared half of a crepe with her (′-′ )ヘヘン
I always eat messily that she got angry at me.



Aa right, I'm always wondering about one thing.
Everyone, what are you doing on your holidays??


"What are you doing on your holiday?"
I got asked a lot about it ever since I started this job,
but personally I think there is not much to say about this topic, right?

I do watch things like Anime, but for the most part I'm just burying myself in my futon.
No matter how much I sleep, I still feel sleepy. Sometimes, the day will just ended with me taking an afternoon nap...

I do go out for shopping, but I don't like to be in the crowd, so I will go back home in a hurry ( ˙̦꒳˙̦ )




However! Several days ago, I finally went to the Suga shrine in Tokyo 



I believe there are some of you who are familiar with this staircase (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

The staircase in front of the shrine is the one that showed up in the movie "Kimi no Na wa"!



I really love "Kimi no Na wa", that ever since I came to Tokyo, I always longed to visit this place~~
That's why I'm so happy that I managed to come here \(◜▿◝ )/

It's been a while after the movie was released. Even so, there were quiet a lot of people who visit that place when I went there. It's amazing that a movie got to have such an impact.

I took a risk to take that selfie in between those people. I did my best. www




Change of topic. Thank you for coming to the individual handshake event in Makuhari, two days ago!!



Thank you for lots of beautiful flowers. (´・ ・`)

Two days ago, I wore the Shimaenaga earrings and T-shirt, which I talked about in the previous blog ❁❁
Did you recognize it...?


I'm thinking about wearing those earrings again in other occasion, so be sure to find it out (´⚯`)



Next week, and the week after, there will be another individual handshake events!
Next week is at Osaka ♪ I'm looking forward to it~~~~~

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ ੈ




I always write a draft on my phone memo when writing a blog.
At some point, I thought that there are too many of those, so I tried to sort them out, when suddenly this weird handwriting memo appeared.



米の幽体離脱とは. ( ⚯ )
I wonder why I made a memo about this.
The fact that I change the line thickness properly makes it look good, right?
(幽体離脱 "Yuutai Ridatsu" means out-of-body experience / astral projection. With the 米 "Kome" there, it means that a rice is having the out-of-body experience, thus in that picture, the thick line is the body of the rice, and the thin one is the soul.)


And with that, here we'll have the abrupt Q&A corner ( ¨̮ )

Isn't it scary when the plane is shaking? (´◦ω◦`):ガクブル
I got to ride a plane for the first time after I joined Nogizaka, and yes, it was really scary (  ・᷄-・᷅ )
I'm getting used to it so it's okay, but somehow it still feels like riding a jet coaster.

Kaki-chan, do you like Kimetsu no Yaiba?
I was just able to watch it up until episode 2. After the Live ended, I shall continue to watch the rest ( ˊ࿁ˋ )
But I think Tanjirou is cool

Kakki~, I think you watch YouTube quite often, so is there anyone you like in between the Utaite-san?? (Utaite is a term to refer those who made covers of songs and posting them online)
I'm on the level that I know the names of Utaite-san. I really like 96Neko-san. I listened to her a lot back in my 1st year in middle-school!!

Kakki~, what kind of behavior do you like to see on boys?
There are lots of question about this so I'm thinking about it, yet I couldn't think of any.
www www even so, there should be something that I like.
Mmm~ It's not behavior, but the thing that might hit me the most is a smile (^^)

Do you like Gorillas? I don't, though. I like cream puffs.
ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
(LOL, didn't think that she'll be using this emoji)

Kakki~, do you know that there is a Nogi shrine in Tochigi as well?? Did you ever visit it??
I have visited that place ( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )
At first I also thought that it is only in Tokyo, so I'm happy to know that!
Everyone, please visit the Nogi shrine in Tochigi as well.

Is Kusa-neko doing fine?
It won't get out from the Kotatsu

Kakki~, do you prefer to use [笑笑] or [ww]?
It's just my personal thoughts, but 笑笑 feels more fluffy/cutesy while "ww" feels more like a smirk.
I always use 笑笑 since I find it troublesome to change the typing to Romaji on my phone (꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ フフフフン
(Personally, it's funny for me that question come up, because Kakki always use 笑 but I always change those to www instead, just because writing in alphabet is easier...)

We became good friends because of Kaki-chan~ Thank you (*ö*)
Being told that I was the reason of you becoming friends really makes me happy!
It really delights me to know that I can be a part of someone else's happiness.
Thank you from me as well (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )



That will be all for today!
Thank you very very much ( ᐡ. ̫ .ᐡ )




By the way, I promised on my previous blog to post a drawing, so here it is!



A boy who work in a flower shop (* 'ᵕ' )




Thank you for reading today!

Tomorrow is SaaChanTan
YoroRinRinRinRinRiRin




Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 




Kaki Haruka

Comments