I'm 17 Now(。・・。) The one that made me love Nogizaka, "Dai Kirai na Hazu Datta" voice actress version by HoneyWorks got uploaded on NicoNicoDouga. I tried to gave it a listen, but as a Yui-chan Oshi, it's not something easy to listen to, and I couldn't stop crying

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191123)

(freakin' long title, yet if you don't understand, here's the explanation http://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news/2016/11/honeyworks.php)

As someone who avoids interaction with people in school,
to me, birthday is like...

feels just like the usual,
yet also, it feels a little bit lonely.

such kind of day, it was.

But this year, just like always,
I open the comment section on my blog,
and saw a lot of "Happy Birthday" messages.

I'm a person who doesn't want to expect too much of others,
but now, right in front of me I found things way more than what I'm hoping for.

Recalling the smiles of fans fills my heart,
and then I look up to the sky with this in mind

"Thank you for always helping me to keep my head up."





Once again, this is Kakehashi Sayaka who just turned 17!!

Today is November 23rd, 
supposedly it is the Nice Big Brother day ( ¨̮ )
(11/23 can be read as いいにさん (Ii Nii-san) which means "nice big brother")

My big brother is always letting me do what I want. He's a nice big brother.
On my birthday, we went together for a karaoke.

We really get along well (꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆


By the way, on the Platinum FLASH magazine which was released in November 21st,
I got a solo-gravure segment with the theme "Nation's Little Sister"
(She was just having a photoshoot with that theme, and got to write her blog on such a day. Smh... >_<)

There are pictures of me in a parca, a school uniform, and a white knit.
They all so cute! I was really happy during the photoshoot~~!!

However, (as an idol) I'm aiming for the elder sister image,
so since I'm 17 now, I shall do my best to establish that.
(。ì _ í。)


If you would, please tell me your thoughts after reading the magazine.
I'm waiting ♡ʾʾ







Change of topic,
back then I went for a yakiniku with Miona-san 
I'm so happy that Miona-san also wrote about it on her blog (*´`*)

To me, Miona-san is an ideal image, both as a Senpai and a woman.

Preparing towards the 3rd-4th-gen Live in November 26th & 27th,
she gave me some advice,
and taught me some make-up tips.
I'm really thankful for such an experience (。・・。)


It's a bit late, but finally I started to have interest with cosmetics.

Everyone, if you have any good tips about cosmetics, please tell me (`・ω・´)



For now, I've received a face massager and steamer from my family,
so I'll be using them everyday!!



*॰ॱ୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧*॰ॱ

It's sudden, but here's me on the latest handshake event.


Unlike the usual, I was wearing a ponytail.



Late! (꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄




*॰ॱ୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧*॰ॱ

Answers corner

Who's your Keyakizaka oshi?
Morita Hikaru-chan ( ◜///◝ )

You said there were few questions, so I will give you one. What kind of question would be good?
Something that I haven't answered before would be good.
Also, I don't know much about about sports or beauty, so I can't answer those (´・_・`)

During the break in between handshakes, what are you doing aside from changing clothes? Playing games? Taking a nap?
I'm drawing illustrations and writing some messages for each segment and changing my hairstyle.

What's the number 1 thing that you want to try ever since turning 17?
Pokemon Sword & Shield (˘ਊ˘)
After the Live ended, I'll buy the Sword one.
I thought about playing the Shield one before, but I had a change of mind.
(she did mention it on her previous blog)

Tell me 3 activities that are best to do so when you cannot sleep at night.
About this one, I want someone to advice me as well ( ̄∀ ̄)
When I can't sleep, I read the comments,
playing Smash Bros, and reading books, I guess.
I love Sumino Yoru-san's books. I read all of her works.
(reading comments make her sleepy, I guess? >_<)



That's all ( ᵕᴗᵕ )"



Thank you for reading


Bye-Bye-chan

Comments