This is ChanTan (Kakehashi Sayaka) - November 12th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191112)

(this blog is full of local dialect which ofc lost in translation. Oh well...)

Good morning~~



On Kaki-chan's blog,
she called me SaaChanTan,
and I kind of like the ChanTan part ( ◡̈)ง


I read everyone's blog.
so I got to know that Sakura-chan wrote that my dialect is cute.
Thank you ❤︎

Change of topic.
Yesterday, ChanTan was invited by Kanagawa-san to go out and eat sushi.

I think those who watched "Nogizaka Doko He" know about this,
but Kanagawa-san is really against me having the bangs.
Even though I set them in a clean manner,
whenever she met me she will always say "Your bangs look terrible today" while laughing.

I mean, I don't have any other iconic features ( `ω´ )

Well... I'll just leave that aside.

Yesterday, when I got to meet Kanagawa-san,
"Happy Birthday! Although it comes tomorrow!" she said.

I mean, we will meet tomorrow as well, so isn't it better to say that tomorrow?

Also, it's one week earlier before my birthday.


Well, she wanted to be the first one to celebrate my birthday, that she got to say it the day before.
That's cute, so I'm okay with that ( ´꒳​` )

Kanagawa-san is next to me now,
so I ask her "To me, you are a friend that I'm proud of. What am I to you?"

"A baby," she replied.

Nah, I'm the elder sister here ( `-´ )







Answers Corner


It has been a year, so I want to thank you for the Saa-chan from 1 year ago, that she joined Nogizaka (><)
If you say that to my past self from 1 year ago, I don't think she will believe that there are someone who supports her.
Thinking about that actually makes me feel a bit emotional. I shall do my best without taking for granted the fact that there are someone who supports me ( ◡̈)ง

You dressed up as a kindergarten at the individual handshake event, right! Uhh, I really wanted to see that~!



I guess it can't be helped ( ˆ ˆ )/
I borrowed this costume from Ayatti-san

There are new Pokemon games coming up! Saa-chan, which one will you buy?
I think I will buy the Shield one ( ¨̮ )

Saa-chan, won't you cut your hair short again?
I reeeeeaaaallly want to cut them short,
but there are days that I want them to be long as well, so I must be patient......( ᵕ ᵕ̩̩ )

Which Sanrio character do you like?
Cinnamoroll!!

Please give me some manuals regarding Saa-chan.
On holidays, wake up around 3 PM.
Should you want to invite me to go out, do it around 4 PM or later.
Also, I surprisingly didn't speak much,
but I will laugh out loud when something funny happens.
Please forgive me if I might laugh like "HAHA"
(in most cases, girls don't laugh to their hearts content in front of other people in Japan. That's why you see girls on television covering their mouths when laughing)

Do you read all comments in your blog~?
I read them, but the comments with questions are getting short, so I hope you all can give me more (꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆

The clothes that Saa-chan wears are really my type! They all look very girly and cute!
I always ended up picking the pink or white ones ( ◜ω◝ )
This year I bought a coat from DEICY.



That is all!!
Always thank you for the comments ❤︎



Lastly, I post pictures of the flowers.
They are from October 20th and November 9th.



Thank you very much (。・・。)



While doing this,
the time of day went by 5 AM.

I like winter, but slowly I get to stay up really late.



I should sleep soon.


Thank you for reading
Have a good night~₍ᐢ。•༝•。ᐢ₎
(Go to bed on 00 AM at least, kids. Don't be like Saa-chan >_<)

Comments