I'm Curious About "Apex Legends" Since It Seems Like a Fun Game (Kakehashi Sayaka) - November 1st, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191101)

It's getting colder and colder,
I'm sleeping for like 10 hours every night.



This is Kakehashi Sayaka.

In holidays, I wake up around 3 PM,
and without turning on the lights,
I watch anime up until the dawn of the next day.



Today, I continued to read JoJo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure).
I have just read the 1st volume, but it's so interesting.
"Kimetsu no Yaiba", the anime that I got to watch by a chance,
is actually quite scary,
but it is also interesting that I got to continue watching it.

But even for me, who is such an indoor person,
back on the last Friday I got invited by my friend,
and we went to Chinatown and Sanrio Puroland.

In Chinatown, I was drinking tapioca (seriously...),
getting some Panda-meat buns,
and buying some gifts for Yakubo (nice girl >_<)

I was happy that Yakubo mentioned my name on her previous blog ( ¨̮ )
Do your best, aiming for being the Burikko.



A pose from me, for an example (>_<)



Answers Corner ✎*

What does Saa-chan always aware of during hnndshake events?
Writing messages on the posters for each segment.
Changing costume and hair-do.
Trying to answer with my own words as much as I can.

Any Keyakizaka song's that you like?
"Bathroom Travel" and "Seifuku to Taiyou"

One-year was just passed in a flash, right?
That's true (˘×˘)
A lot has happened in this one year~~
In between those, now I'm preparing for the 3rd and 4th-gen joint Live
and with it I shall gather up the things I learned in this past one year,
hoping that I can present it back to you.
I will give my very best effort!!

Which character do you like most in "Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?" (an anime series)
It's Kocoa-chan.
By the way, in Love Life, I like Kayochin.


That is all (˘ਊ˘)


By the way, I've read the BRODY magazine where the Trainees got to appear.
Everyone is looking great in just around a year.
Maybe we're not in the same place now, but we're working hard together.
I was deeply moved.
I wanna meet Rika-chan soon ❤︎‬


Flowers from the handshake events ❁*


There are lots of types and arrangements. I'm so happy about it.

Well then, thank you for reading.



Bye Bye (˘ਊ˘)


Tomorrow will be Saya-chan's turn, right?
Yesterday was her birthday. Happy birthday!
I was thinking how cute she is ever since the 3rd-round of the audition.
We became good friends on the last audition process.
We're always together ever since moving to Tokyo,
and I hope we can continue to be together from now on.


I mean,
last year, the member who celebrated Saya's birthday
was just meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
(LOL, she's putting up a real pressure on this friendship >_<)

Comments