It's Getting Cold, Right? (Tsutsui Ayame) - October 16th, 2019


Hello~
This is Tsutsui Ayame.


There were these cute-looking cakes, so I took picture of them with Mayutan (^_^)





These days, it's suddenly getting cold in the night, right?
It is surprising.
I'm hoping that Christmas, where I can see all of the glittering cityscape, will come sooner,
but I'm also hoping that these cold and freezing days don't need to come that fast...
But then again, I guess all that glitters look good because the weather is cold. Seeing them when the weather is hot might feel different.

I guess the good things will always be accompanied with the bad ones.
Having the bad things around makes the good things stand out more.
So for the sake of the good things, you must endure the bad ones!




It's getting a bit long, but
What I wanted to say is just that "it's getting cold"!
That's why, please take care of your health ´`





After quite a while, I'm answering some questions ^^

What would you do when you feel tired?
Keep on looking at one spot.
When I feel that I can't keep it up anymore, I will eat something sweet a little bit.
Doing so makes me feel refreshed ^^

It's not 真剣衰弱. It should be 神剣衰弱 
真剣衰弱 was the first one popped up on the IME prediction.
Well, it can't be helped~~
Thanks to that I become smarter.
Arigato-san.
(both read as Shinken Suijaku, but the second one means the "Concentration / 2-of-a-kind" game, while the first one is something like "serious decline". She made a typo on her previous blog)

Next time I'll be going to Aichi. Do you any recommendation on where to go?
I often go to the place called Osu (大須) with my friends~
You can have snacks while walking around there,
and it is also fitting to wear traditional clothing there,
so I recommend it!
Do eat some Karaage there

What's your recent story with Rei-chan?
It feels like she's always around me now.
When we went out together, Rei will straightly point the camera at me ´`*
Back then the D.O.F. setting was not so good, and I was embarrassed because we waited in front of the camera for quite a long time... www

What's your recent hobby?
I'm still looking for one.

Are you great at flipping Okonomiyaki?
I'm not sure whether I'm good or not at it, but I like to do it.

If you're going to a yakiniku shop, what would you certainly eat?
Loin and tongue!!
(These two questions popped up on Rei's 15th blog. Must be the same dude >_<)

If you were not to join Nogizaka, what would you like to be?
I like children, so I was thinking about becoming a teacher in kindergarten~
Even after I graduate from kindergarten, I still visit kindergarten at times to play with the kids!
(well, that's a good selling point)


Give me some more questions for the next time~~




The handsome Seira and Mayutan who was in love.

Everyone, did you go to watch Sailor Moon? (2019 Sailor Moon stage-play)
It was so cool!!
The atmosphere I had with these two was not like the usual Seira and Mayutan that I know.
They truly became Sailor Venus and Sailor Mars.
Seeing my peer working hard made me about to cry on the last curtain call.
It was really wonderful!!




Nn~~ What should I talk about?




Next time we'll have the national handshake!
It has been long since I met you, so I really look forward to it


WakuWaku
WakuWaku


I'll be waiting!


Yuri-chan and Rei!
There are 2 choices for this scene actually, but based on the majority vote I posted this one ( *・・)
Two of my beloved ones 




Well then,
That's about it for today.


Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*


(Do you like this during-off kind of vibe?)



Ganbaro, ganbaro!!
Ganbaru, ganbaru.




That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments