Everyday Happy ☀ (Seimiya Rei) - October 25th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191025)

Hello ☺︎
I'm Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ) of the 4th-gens.


Halloween will come soon!
I wonder will I get a lot of candies this year ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )

I'll be happy should I'm blessed with lots of candies.
Please give me some~~(  ・᷄-・᷅ )


Thank you for coming to the individual handshake event in Sendai!!

I was mistaken on hearing things you said, such as "First handshake in Sendai, right!" as "First time Center, right!" (am I sensing her inner will to be picked as center next >_<)
Another said "Eventhough it's in Miyagi, I came here from Osaka!" and I replied with "Oh, it's way closer here, right!" (they're pretty far apart)
I haven't had handshake event for quite a while, so my head just couldn't keep up (I'm sorry ).
The first session up to the fifth ended in a flash!!

It was fun to dress-up in several costumes ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝

In my case
2nd-session : Little Red Riding Hood
3rd-session : Black Cat (Halloween version)
4th-session : Devil

I dressed-up as those
Did everyone of you who come enjoyed it? (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )


Because you're reading my blog, I'll give you just a little peek on them.

Black Cat


Little Red Riding Hood


I'm a little embarrassed about it, so I just sent two pictures ( ⚭-⚭)
(what a shame, I wanna see the Devil too >_<)


Change of topic. I'm sorry for being absent at the national handshake event in Makuhari Messe ( ´∵`)

I was really looking forward to it because it was our first performance for "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he", also I got to be on the same lane with Saku-chan, but suddenly my health condition went bad.
I'm sorry to have made you worried!
Rest assured, because I'm already okay now!

Thank you for the flowers as well (´・ ・`)
Saku-chan took the pictures on my stead.


(I couldn't take pictures together with the flowers, so I just put my picture there)


Aa! I'm really worried about this thing, these days! (´・ᴗ・` )

I often eat sweets in bag packaging which got grape flavor, soda flavor, and cola flavor inside. I like the grape one very much, but the ratio is like 1:3:6 for one bag, where grape is the least and cola seems to be the most. It makes me really sad (  ・᷄-・᷅ )
Grape, please work harder ( '꒳​' )!




Here, we shall have the usual Q&A Corner!

Rei-chan, are you and Ayame-chan dating?!

Oh!

I got!

Busted!

⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝

Have you tried snowboarding?
I did skiing, but I was being overconfident that I started from the steepest slope, and I ended up falling and almost becoming a snowman. I never tried snowboarding.
But I think it's cool when they are sliding down over, so I admire it!

Is there a certain thing that you always do to clean your skin?
My skin is easily getting dirty, so in both Summer and Winter, I always take care to use the skin-care products ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )! 

When I get out from bath, I'll straightly use Avene's Mist Spray, apply lots of MUJI's whitening lotion - highly moisturized type, apply latex and decollete cream on my face, massaging them for about 5 minutes, using Bioil on some dried skin area right before bed, apply Vaseline throughout the skin and go to bed early.

Other than those, I never forget to apply sunscreen every morning, and depending on the make-up thickness, I will apply make-up remover before washing my face, like 2 or 3 times a week ( ¨̮ )
(this is the hardest translation I ever done... >_<)

What level of Eiken do you possess? (it's like Japan's version of TOEFL / IELTS, which sadly means nothing in international level)
Pre-1!

Who is you IZONE Oshi? What's your favorite song? (I received lots of question about this)
For some reason I looked at Kang Hyewon's picture, which made me became a fan, so I guess she's my Oshi!!! Actually I got to know IZONE because my friend told lots of story about Yuri-chan, and I become fond of them. I feel in love with Eunbi when I watched their performance. Loved Won-young's style and baby face. Sakura-chan! Goddess! Also it surprised me that Yu-jin is the same age as me, so I'm getting interested in her. Oh, if I will not stop talking about this until the sun sets, so I will just stop here, in a state where I couldn't pick my Oshi (´・ᴗ・` )

I like them all (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )

I also love their songs and performances, but especially I like "Violetta" and "Airplane" 

Are the letters addressed to Rei-chan during both national and individual handshakes reached you? Does Rei-chan managed to read them by yourself~?
They have arrived! I'm reading them as well!
It may took a little more time before I got to receive them first hand, but I'm reading all of them thankfully!
Reading the letters always making me cried.
Thank you very much.

By a chance you get 100 Million Yen in your hand, what would you use it for?
First, I will buy a big house to live together with my family, ordering oranges in boxes, and going overseas somewhere on a plane together with my family!
Seems like the money will just gone in a flash~~ ( '꒳​' )


Answering the questions is really fun \(◜▿◝ )/
Thank you very much!


Waa ( ◜ ࿀ ◝ )




Announcement

✔︎4th-gen new TV program "Nogizaka Doko he" has been broadcasted!
Every week on Tuesday, 1:29 AM ~ 1:59 AM (Monday midnight), broadcasted in NTV

For CTV
starting from October 30th (Wednesday)
Every week on Wednesday, 1:59 AM ~ 2:29 AM (Tuesday midnight)

Fukuoka broadcast
starting from October 30th (Wednesday)
Every week on Wednesday, 1:59 AM ~ 2:29 AM (Tuesday midnight)

TeNY
starting from November 8th (Friday)
Every week on Friday, 1:29 AM ~ 1:59 AM (Thursday midnight)

MCs for the show is Saraba Seishun no Hikari duo!
I'm always thrilled since we didn't know what will happen on each recordings ☺︎

Please watch it!


✔︎UTB December edition has been released!
I got to wear a sailor uniform which I desired ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )
There is also an image when I'm doing the Rei Punch, so please find it ( '꒳​' )
(please buy it >_<, by the way I bought this edition, and it was good. Got Ranze too)

✔︎Novermber 26th, 27th, we'll be having the 3rd & 4th-gen Live!
I'm really looking forward to it since I love to dance and sing!
I will do my best to show improvements ever since the 4th-gen Live.

Hoping that I can get closer with the 3rd-gens 


Well then, let us spend this day with a smile!




Later then (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)


Seimiya Rei

Comments