My Hobbies are Watching Movies, Stage-plays, Physical Activity, Cooking, etc. (Seimiya Rei) - October 14th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191014)

Hello ☀︎
I'm Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ), from the 4th-gens.

I went to watch the Under Live, and it made me so happy because when Kana-san was being the MC and asked who is the member she would like to bring together for an overseas trip, she chose me (⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)
My face was so red. That was the happiest moment I had in this whole year.
I'm so happy~~
(well... Nakada needs an English translator I guess... >_<)

Let's go to Hawaii together (girl got big dreams)



Five of the 4th-gen members went to the Dreamland (read: Disneyland( ¨̮ )
Together with Ayamen, we arrived 4 hours earlier than the others. The wind was so strong ( ˊ࿁ˋ )
It felt like "Booooooouuuuu"


I ate a lot ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )

I was having a lot of fun that I didn't really take too many pictures.
That happens, right? \(◜▿◝ )/



These days, I feel like eating delicious things together with Saku-chan.
Yesterday, Saku received a whole birthday cake during one of her jobs and we got to eat it together.
(I said it. Ayame will probably get mad at us. I'm sorry. I'm also meeting Aya-chan everyday, right? My love for you will never change, so don't be jealous, okay?)



I'll answer some questions (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)!

Let's say you're going to a deserted island, which 4th-gen member will you bring??
(You might be thinking "what kind of situation it would be for only two people going together to a deserted island!" but let's just put that aside now) (might be just me, but this fan seems a little bit degen)

Seira, I guess.
She's smart, and also cool

What's the hardest thing you faced when climbing up Mt. Fuji?
It was hard because there's not much oxygen up there!
Those of you who are thinking about climbing up the mountain, please, be sure to be well-equipped and prepare yourself at least a week before it! Don't underestimate the mountains!

Next time you appear in Nogiobi (SHOWROOM), what kind of clothing will you wear?
Next time I will just wear something simple.
Something like parka with glasses-kind of thing attached on it.
I don't know when I will do it again though, but the clothing will just depend on my mood that day ( '꒳​' )

Do you drink soda~?
I do! Well, just a little bit.

What would you always do with your smartphone?
Watching IZ*ONE videos, or seeing a lot of beautiful pictures.

I always like Rei-chan's clothings, so I hope you could you post on your blog the clothes that you wear in individual handshake event for instance.
If I have time, I will take pictures of them ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )
Thank you♥!

Is there anything that is popular within 4th-gens now?
AmuAmuAmu
(not sure what, but I guess it maybe this toy https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/tgl/amuamutamago.html)

Would you Zukkyun me on handshake event?
Zuuu~~~~kkkyunn!!! 

Tell us some interesting story happened around Rei-chan recently!
When I showed IZ*ONE videos to Saku, even though everyone is wearing one-piece dress, she said "The girl in Sprite-patterned clothes is cute!". I was so puzzled by that, but then turned out Saku kept on pronouncing Stripe wrongly as Sprite. It was funny how our conversations didn't match up.

Sprite, Stripe...

Are they that similar?
(I guess in English it is, but Sakura was saying those in Japanese-English, which make those two words sounds pretty different)

I cannot meet you for some time now, my Rei-chan Power might be dropping soon...
You should have said that sooner! The time you spent without meeting each other is when the love nurtures! (ww... what???)

What will you certainly eat when going to a yakiniku shop?
The thing that 4th-gen members, or basically everyone, like is the beef tongue!
For me it's the Namul bean sprout and Kimchi!
(KPop influence might be just that strong on her, or she was just joking because I think you can get those two things for free in a yakiniku shop)

Rei-chan, where would you go to play should you are going with Yun-chan?
Fuji-Q Highland! ( ¨̮ )
(Aa, question for you Yuna-oshis, does many of you call Yuna with Yun-chan?)

These days during classes I'm so sleepy. Rei-chan, what should I do to keep my eyes open?
Just follow my instincts.

Little things that happened recently?
These days it seems like Aya-chan loves me one level higher.
We're just like a NikoIchi! (a slang used to describe good friends that can't be separated)
How cute~~ ( ◜௰◝ )( ◜௰◝ )
Also, I'm not a Gyaru, you know! ☺︎‬ (I'm guessing the slang NikoIchi might be popular with Gyarus...

I keep on feeling tired. Do you have any good ways to cure that?
Always keeping your room tidy is a good way to make yourself feel better.
Also, instead of white lamps, the warm-colored lamps can make you relax!


Sleep well

Is Rei-chan good at flipping Okonomiyaki?
Nnn~~! What kind of question is that? www
I'm somewhat close to the top level!

Which magazine does Rei-chan like?
I like Seventeen and many other fashion magazines, that I get to read them every month!
Also, when there is some special features inside, or if the cover is cute, I will also buy other magazines!

Which recent movie do you like?
For the recent ones, it would be "Kioku ni Gozaimasen!"
It was funny (っ ॑꒳ ॑c) !

Is there any sentence that would make Rei-chan happy?
Being praised about my performance surely will make me really happy!!!!!
I wanna do Live~~ I wanna dance~~  ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝

At Nakano we have this dialect "ずく出せ" (Zuku Dase). Do you know what that means?
Ee, that's difficult!!
"When I talk about Saku-chan, I said it for real!!" (Honki Dase) Things like that, I guess?
Did I get that right?



Thank you for the questions this time as well!!!!!!


YanRei





☺︎Announcement☺︎

✔︎Tomorrow, on Ex-Taishu which will be on sale in October 15th (Tuesday), I got some picture taken for solo gravure!

During the photoshoot, for the pictures who need me to look directly into the camera, the cameraman Mae Kosuke-san taught me very detailed things on how to move the iris so that he could took a very natural-looking picture.
I learned a lot of things in this one photoshoot. Please have a look!

Matsumura-san, Umezawa-san, Minami-san, Kakki~, and Ayame are also there!!

✔︎On the UTB which will be on sale in October 23rd, I also got a solo gravure taken!
There will be a lot of offshots as well, so I will post them later, okay?

✔︎On the Monthly Entame I got a lot of of conversation with Kakehashi Sayaka! It was about the usual things, our relationship, basically an interview when you can get to know a lot. It's a must read!
Be my guest.




It is a bit late, but the anan magazine has been on sale!
Some off-shots (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )


This one also.



And then, at last, on the next Nogizaka Under Construction, it would be the presentation for our summer homework!!!
I gave it my very best on the last 2 months!
There are still time, so please watch it!




My blog became too long again, right?
Thank you for reading up until the end.


Well then, until next time, Bye Bye



Seimiya Rei





I was so unsure about the title so I just wrote all of my current hobbies.
Is there any hobby that is the same with yours?

Comments