I Want to Make Lots of My Dreams Come True (Seimiya Rei) - October 3rd, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191003)

Hello
It's 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ)

Thank you for watching the Nogiobi (SHOWROOM) a little while ago!
I chose to use a more mature-like clothing, make-up, and hairstyle. I wonder how did it turn out~ ( ¨̮ )


The 4th-gens are going to go out somewhere to play sometime later. I was like, really looking forward to it that I couldn't help but to buy a one-piece dress for that occasion ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )
I'm so excited
I shall take a lot of pictures!!


⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝


I wonder what happened recently, ,
Today I'm I feel like to relax a bit, so I'm writing this blog slowly~~( ◜௰◝ )
It's important to be relaxed.




The recent thing that got me happy was that Kana-san hugged me. I couldn't help but to show a very happy face.
Just a little information about me getting closer to her (⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)


(Aya-chan who was just back after handshake event got shocked seeing us. Aya-chan knows that I like Kana-san, so she said to me "Rei-chan, I'm so glad~~" ☺︎)


And then, we had our first special event.
We drew portraits, played card games, played the pop-up pirate game ( '꒳​' )
I'm so happy that I can talk with many fans. It would be great if we can always be talking at ease during handshake events ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )


The dressing room was dark, so after finding a bright place, Tamami-chan took the pictures with me \(◜▿◝ )/




One week ago I went to a hot spring
I went up to the top of a mountain, riding a cable car. Going back down, walking through the forest, passing some stone steps, and moving my body along the way!
After that, I got back to the Ryokan (traditional style inn) and ate a lot of delicious food ( ˙༥˙ )

My little sister took this picture ❁

(well...)

It will be quiet a while that I can meet up with you all, but I'm looking forward before that time comes, so please kindly wait ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝

On the next handshake event I'm thinking of wearing the clothes that I wore back in the Omitatekai ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )


Fujisan mountain climbing episode was broadcasted.
This is a picture where we were still energetic before leaving.
Me and Yuna were wearing T-shirts with the same design, but in different colors ❁


Thank you for watching.
I hope the 24th Single can get into your hands (buy it >_<)



There are lots of things that I want to do now. One of them is becoming a model. (uwuu)
The first thing that I'm aiming for in the entertainment industry is to become a model.
When I was a 1st-year middle-school student, I went to an event of a magazine that I love to read, and a photo of me together with the model was taken. One of them was Marie Iitoyo who said "I want to recommend this child" (oh wow)
It might just a form compliment, but even so I'm really happy to hear it.

I still don't have much knowledge about clothes and cosmetics, but I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to work on the things that I love.
I'll do my best!


Thank you for reading up until the end ( ¨̮ )


Rei

Comments