I Want to Raise a Marimo (Kaki Haruka) - October 20th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191020)

Hello everyone¨̮ )/
It's Kaki Haruka❁


Yesterday, I performed for the first time in MUSIC STATION!!
Thank you very much.

We performed two songs, "Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakutemo Ii" and "Girl's Rule".

How was it, , , ? (∵`)



I was so nervous to perform in a show which I always watch together with my family from long ago, ,
There are lots of things to work on for me, but it was really enjoyable!
Thank you very much (´・ ・`)


I really loved the costume ( ー̀ ֊ ー́ )




Next, few days ago I went to watch the Under Live!
Senpai(s) were really cool and sparkling. I'm so impressed, , ( ˙̦꒳˙̦ )

I also want to improve my dance and expressiveness.

At the same time I was in love with Kana-san's greatness, , ,
I shall work hard to be able to do such kind of performance soon!!




I also managed to go to watch the SailorMoon stage-play!
The acting of Kubo-san, Junna-san, and Hazuki-san was great for sure. I'm also impressed by the acting of my 4th-gen peers, Seira and Mayutan. But above all that, I was so in love with the Four Heavenly Kings, , , Seems like I'm weak to cool-looking women.


Everything was shining. Ever since the day I watched the stage-play, the songs of SailorMoon keeps on ringing in my head (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )


I want to watch the play again! (′-′ )




Ever since I joined Nogizaka46, I get more chance to watch stage-plays where my Senpai(s) got perform!

Before joining Nogizaka46, I never once went to watch any stage-plays.

The first one that I watched was the one performed by Inoue Sayuri-san,
"Ai no Reki Theather「The Beginning of  Love」"

I watched the first stage-play there and got overwhelmed and impressed by the acting and singing of Inoue-san and other performers, also by the production quality. The memory on that day will always linger in me, , !



At that time,
I felt that it would be impossible for me to act in front of many people and used my "admiration" to Inoue-san as a cover, (as in, Inoue's performance was so great, that Kakki may never catch up to it)
but a will that someday I would like to stand on such stage has now grown in me.



Inoue Sayuri-san that I admire has announced her graduation.
I'm such a shy person that I haven't really tried to talk to her. But I do always admire her, so hearing the announcement was very shocking to me.

As a member of the 4th-gen, I shall do my best so that Inoue-san can rest assured and graduate.
I wanna express this admiration!


Inoue-san, love you (´・ ・`)




Aa!
It's a change of topic, but thank you for coming to the national handshake event!!


Thank you for these beautiful flowers (´._.` )


Today I was on the same lane with Yan-chan!
Sometimes I wore the glasses we used for the glasses-dance in the choreography of "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he". It was really fun ♪

Today we also performed 4th-gen's song, "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he", for the first time!
I really enjoyed the cutesy choreography and also the glass-dance ♡

We'll be having the individual handshake event in Miyagi next!!
It's close to Halloween! Ufufuuu ( ⚭-⚭)


Also,
The new TV show "Nogizaka Doko He", where we 4th-gens got to appear at, has started!!!!!! (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

First broadcast : October 22nd
Every week on Tuesday, from 1:29 AM ~ 1:59 AM (Monday midnight)
It will be broadcasted in NTV!


The MCs are Saraba Seishun no Hikari-san!!

It's our first show with location shoot, also without any script. Us 4th-gens can't help but to get nervous. However, with the support from Saraba Seishun no Hikarai-san, we had an enjoyable shooting!

I'll be glad if you can watch it. (∵`)(∵`)


☆Official Site:
https://www.ntv.co.jp/nogidoko-e/


From here on it's the sudden Q&A Corner

◎Don't press it?! Don't you press it?!
( •᷄ὤ•᷅)       エィッ☆

◎Kakki~'s name is started and ended with "Ka", right? With that said, next time I shall call you "Kakka" (閣下 Your Highness)
You short it too much. I feel bad for the remaining 3 letters, "KiHaRu", so please don't do it.

Ki  < "That's mean~"
Ha < "Boohoo (crying)"
Ru < ”Buo~n" (I'm not sure what expression is this supposed to mean)

◎Which Pretty Cure would you like to be?
The Pretty Cures that come out later, such as White and Purple would be great.
Their weapons and costumes feel more special

I wanna be Shiny Luminous.

◎Please write sentences using the letters on Kaki Haruka
Ka → Mosquitous (蚊 "ka") are scary
Ki → Mushrooms? (きのこ "kinoko") I like Shitake
Ha → Pegions (鳩 "hato"), I like to chase them
Ru → Roomba (ルンパ "runpa"), I wanna buy it (vacuum cleaning robot) 
Ka → Kaki Haruka-chan (she just gave up here, didn't she >_<)

◎When playing Mario Kart, which character do you use? I guess it's Peach?
I did play the Wii version of Mario Kart with my little brother. That time, I always use Peach and the Mach Bike~
How nostalgic (´・ᴗ・` )

◎I've been thinking this for a while, but are the people who like Curry Rice like the curry or the rice?  What do you think? I'm thinking about it too much that I couldn't sleep for a month (lies). By the way, I like Fukujinsuke. (Ha?)
For me, when I'm eating curry, I like the rice that I eat ( ⚭-⚭)
I like pickled stuff as well, so I believe I like Fukujinsuke as well ( ⚭-⚭)
Well, I answered it, so go to bed now!

That will be all for this time!
I'm sorry that it was short ( ・᷄-・᷅ )



Next, it's an announcement~
My solo gravure will be published on Brody magazine which will be released on October 23rd!
Thank you very much!

It was a really enjoyable photoshoot! I was so happy because I managed to visit many places in Tokyo that I want to go to, , , ♡

Everyone, please have it with you and read it! (please buy it >_<)
As for the off-shots, I'll post them next time (ง ˙˘˙ )ว



Thank you for reading today!
I'm sorry it's getting so long ( ˙-˙ ) 



Tomorrow's Sayaka! Yoroshiku-ne!



Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 


FuFuFuFuuu




Kaki Haruka

(by the way, Marimo is a type of moss ball)

Comments