I Want to Raise a Marimo (Kaki Haruka) - October 20th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191020)

Hello everyone¨̮ )/
It's Kaki Haruka


Yesterday, I performed for the first time in MUSIC STATION!!
Thank you very much.

We performed two songs, "Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakutemo Ii" and "Girl's Rule".

How was it, , , ? (∵`)



I was so nervous to perform in a show which I always watch together with my family from long ago, ,
There are lots of things to work on for me, but it was really enjoyable!
Thank you very much (´・ ・`)


I really loved the costume ( ー̀ ֊ ー́ )




Next, few days ago I went to watch the Under Live!
Senpai(s) were really cool and sparkling. I'm so impressed, , ( ˙̦꒳˙̦ )

I also want to improve my dance and expressiveness.

At the same time I was in love with Kana-san's greatness, , ,
I shall work hard to be able to do such kind of performance soon!!




I also managed to go to watch the SailorMoon stage-play!
The acting of Kubo-san, Junna-san, and Hazuki-san was great for sure. I'm also impressed by the acting of my 4th-gen peers, Seira and Mayutan. But above all that, I was so in love with the Four Heavenly Kings, , , Seems like I'm weak to cool-looking women.


Everything was shining. Ever since the day I watched the stage-play, the songs of SailorMoon keeps on ringing in my head (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )


I want to watch the play again! (′-′ )




Ever since I joined Nogizaka46, I get more chance to watch stage-plays where my Senpai(s) got perform!

Before joining Nogizaka46, I never once went to watch any stage-plays.

The first one that I watched was the one performed by Inoue Sayuri-san,
"Ai no Reki Theather「The Beginning of  Love」"

I watched the first stage-play there and got overwhelmed and impressed by the acting and singing of Inoue-san and other performers, also by the production quality. The memory on that day will always linger in me, , !



At that time,
I felt that it would be impossible for me to act in front of many people and used my "admiration" to Inoue-san as a cover, (as in, Inoue's performance was so great, that Kakki may never catch up to it)
but a will that someday I would like to stand on such stage has now grown in me.



Inoue Sayuri-san that I admire has announced her graduation.
I'm such a shy person that I haven't really tried to talk to her. But I do always admire her, so hearing the announcement was very shocking to me.

As a member of the 4th-gen, I shall do my best so that Inoue-san can rest assured and graduate.
I wanna express this admiration!


Inoue-san, love you (´・ ・`)




Aa!
It's a change of topic, but thank you for coming to the national handshake event!!


Thank you for these beautiful flowers (´._.` )


Today I was on the same lane with Yan-chan!
Sometimes I wore the glasses we used for the glasses-dance in the choreography of "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he". It was really fun 

Today we also performed 4th-gen's song, "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he", for the first time!
I really enjoyed the cutesy choreography and also the glass-dance 

We'll be having the individual handshake event in Miyagi next!!
It's close to Halloween! Ufufuuu ( ⚭-⚭)


Also,
The new TV show "Nogizaka Doko He", where we 4th-gens got to appear at, has started!!!!!! (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

First broadcast : October 22nd
Every week on Tuesday, from 1:29 AM ~ 1:59 AM (Monday midnight)
It will be broadcasted in NTV!


The MCs are Saraba Seishun no Hikari-san!!

It's our first show with location shoot, also without any script. Us 4th-gens can't help but to get nervous. However, with the support from Saraba Seishun no Hikarai-san, we had an enjoyable shooting!

I'll be glad if you can watch it. (∵`)(∵`)


Official Site:
https://www.ntv.co.jp/nogidoko-e/


From here on it's the sudden Q&A Corner

Don't press it?! Don't you press it?!
( •᷄ὤ•᷅)       エィッ☆

Kakki~'s name is started and ended with "Ka", right? With that said, next time I shall call you "Kakka" (閣下 Your Highness)
You short it too much. I feel bad for the remaining 3 letters, "KiHaRu", so please don't do it.

Ki  < "That's mean~"
Ha < "Boohoo (crying)"
Ru < ”Buo~n" (I'm not sure what expression is this supposed to mean)

Which Pretty Cure would you like to be?
The Pretty Cures that come out later, such as White and Purple would be great.
Their weapons and costumes feel more special

I wanna be Shiny Luminous.

Please write sentences using the letters on Kaki Haruka
Ka → Mosquitous (蚊 "ka") are scary
Ki → Mushrooms? (きのこ "kinoko") I like Shitake
Ha → Pegions (鳩 "hato"), I like to chase them
Ru → Roomba (ルンパ "runpa"), I wanna buy it (vacuum cleaning robot
Ka → Kaki Haruka-chan (she just gave up here, didn't she >_<)

When playing Mario Kart, which character do you use? I guess it's Peach?
I did play the Wii version of Mario Kart with my little brother. That time, I always use Peach and the Mach Bike~
How nostalgic (´・ᴗ・` )

I've been thinking this for a while, but are the people who like Curry Rice like the curry or the rice?  What do you think? I'm thinking about it too much that I couldn't sleep for a month (lies). By the way, I like Fukujinsuke. (Ha?)
For me, when I'm eating curry, I like the rice that I eat ( ⚭-⚭)
I like pickled stuff as well, so I believe I like Fukujinsuke as well ( ⚭-⚭)
Well, I answered it, so go to bed now!

That will be all for this time!
I'm sorry that it was short ( ・᷄-・᷅ )



Next, it's an announcement~
My solo gravure will be published on Brody magazine which will be released on October 23rd!
Thank you very much!

It was a really enjoyable photoshoot! I was so happy because I managed to visit many places in Tokyo that I want to go to, , , 

Everyone, please have it with you and read it! (please buy it >_<)
As for the off-shots, I'll post them next time (ง ˙˘˙ )ว



Thank you for reading today!
I'm sorry it's getting so long ( ˙-˙ ) 



Tomorrow's Sayaka! Yoroshiku-ne!



Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 


FuFuFuFuuu




Kaki Haruka

(by the way, Marimo is a type of moss ball)

Comments