Once You Eat Ramune, It's Hard to Stop ( ¨̮ ) (Kaki Haruka) - October 9th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191009)

Hello everyone ¨̮ )/
It's Kaki Haruka 

Just me at some time ago (∵`)

Did you watch the "Climbing Mount Fuji" hit campaign in Nogizaka Under Construction??
I participated as senbatsu member for the first time, so I had the strong feeling to make it a success.

I could see the sunrise and did the hit campaign also, but I couldn't reach the top of the mountain.

Rei, Yuri-chan, and Mayu-tan also wanted to climb up to the top. It was the first time for us to be entrusted doing a hit campaign, so we wanted to give our best for sure, but considering our health and fitness, we must stop at one point.

Even so, our fellow 4th-gens took our part, climbing the mountain with our sash tied on them. I realized once again how I love them!

I wasn't able to climb up to the top this time, but I will train for the next one, and challenge it once again in a perfect condition!!!!

Please cheer on me (∵`)





Recently, my mobile phone is being mean to me.
When I send "Arigatou gozaimasu!", the auto-correct feature change it it
"Arigatou gozamasu!"

For some reason,
it pester me with a very silly thing by just erasing the "i" .

This phone is just like an elementary school boy who being a little mean to the girl he likes (´・ᴗ・` )

If you don't treat you mobile phone good enough, it will treat you badly even for just a little.
So, be careful everyone ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)





Aa! By the way, back then
I bought Shimaenaga piercings~~

I bought them even though I don't pierce my ears.
Even so, my Mom modified them as ear-cuffs!!!
I'm so grateful~~ ( ˙̦꒳˙̦ )
(okay, I seriously don't know whether I'm right or not. Basically, she bought ear accessories that require pierced ear to be usable (ピアス → "Piercing"). But then her Mom, changed it into something that she can wear on her ears without the need to pierce them. Yet, she wrote that her Mom change it into イヤリング → "Earring", which, if I'm not that suck in English, requires you to pierce your ear to be usable... >_<   But you guys get the idea...)

I can use them now!
That's why I'm thinking about wearing them in handshake events,
so take a good look on my ears (whut!!!

Look forward to how I'm gonna use them (ง ˙˘˙ )ว






Next, it's nothing related with the previous story, but
during the Nekojita SHOWROOM along with Yuri-chan I said that I wanted to cut my hair, but...
my cousin seems like growing her hair so that she can Pretty Cure,
so in order for me to become Pretty Cure as well, I shall let my hair grow ┏( .-. ┏ ) ┓

Everyone, please cheer on me~ ( ˊ࿁ˋ )
(Pretty Cure is a magical girl anime series. Maybe her cousin is still a kid at the moment, and she wanted to play along with her)




But someday I want to have them cut, at least once!!
Well, I like girls with bob hair (′-′ )(′-′ )

I like black hair in bob, and silver hair in bob as well.
Personally, I won't make them silver though (might be cool).

I just like to look at them ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ



Totally unrelated
A collaboration of Kaki and Leaves (  ・᷄-・᷅ )





And then now, it's the...
...sudden...
...abrupt...
Q&A Corner (´._.` )

It's nothing important, but we have the same birthday.
It's nothing important, but I'm happy to know that

ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟᐠ( ᐖ )ᐟウェーイ

I'm currently on a school excursion now. Is there something you remember about school excursion~o(^-^)o
During the school excursion, I lost my glasses that I just bought~

(´⚯`)ウェーン

What does it mean to "look cool" for Kakki~?
Finish in the first place by drifting in Mario Kart.
Playing Monster Hunder.

Etc (´⚯`)

What kind of sea creatures do you like~? Except shrimps of course (www
I like to eat shrimps, but I don't like how they look.
I'm sorry, shrimps~~(∵`)

I guess I like small jellyfishes the most~~

I'm pretty bad with the big ones like whales or orcas (www)

The ocean is scary... Lakes are also scary...(∵`)
Are there people with the same thought??


Haruka-chan, would you prefer bread or rice for breakfast?
By the way I'm the type who don't eat breakfast (no one's asking though)
That's no good. Eat you breakfast.



Make sure you eat them.



Eat! ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)

By the way I prefer breads, but honestly I would eat anything as long as it makes me stuffed. ( ¨̮ )

What Anime are you watching recently?
Boku no Hero Academia. Season 4 is starting!!! 

I'm watching it nowww! ¥(◜▿◝ )/
Everyone, please watch it as well and talk about it together!


The smartphone version of Mario Kart has launched. Did you play it??
I'm playing it! ( ˙༥˙ )
The 4th-gens are playing it!

I'm good at drifting ( ¨̮ )
So good that I get them saying "Kakki~ That's Wonderful~ Kakki~ That's Awesome~" ( ¨̮ )

Who cares though.

Recently, I keep on playing Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and the 3DS version of Smash Bros wwwwww

I'm keeping a hedgehog in my home now. What about Kakki? Is there any animal you're keeping now?
I'm living together with a hamster!

Its name is Shinju, a white and small hamster (●´ω`●)

Maybe it looks similar to a Shimaenaga...


Is there anything that Kakki interested in now? I'm thinking to prepare something about it to talk in handshake event!
Right now I'm interested to know how elementary school students are having fun!
Everyone, when you were an elementary school students, how would you go for a play?

For me it was something really girly, like playing house, unicycle, or playing with dolls!

By all means, please tell me! (ง ˙˘˙ )ว





That's about it for now!
Arigatou gozamasu 





Tomorrow is Sayaka-chan ( ¨̮ )
Yoroshiku-ne!





Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 


My favorite parka ( ◜௰◝ )




Kaki Haruka

Comments