Hay Fever is Painful❁ (Kaki Haruka) - September 28th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190928)

Hello everyone ¨̮ )/
It's Kaki Haruka ☀︎



Today I got to perform in GirlsAward 2019!


It was the first time for me to walk on a runway, so I watched a lot of model Senpai(s) video to learn from them, but when I finally walked on the stage I couldn't help but to get nervous...

I was watching how the Senpai(s) walked from the backstage. They were shining so brightly, it mde my heart melt (∵`)
I learned a lot from it. I'm really thankful to be able to perform there and being able to have such a great experience.

I was there as well with the Senpai(s) for the songs, performing quite a lot of songs together!
It was so enjoyable, and being able to perform along with the Senpai(s) made me even more happy!

Even so,
I got to realize there are many things that I'm lacking.
I'm always feeling like that whenever I'm about to do something,
but when looking at the Senpai(s), such feelings turn into drive to improve myself.

I'll do my best so that one day I'll be able to shine just like them!!





Change of topic. Thank you for coming to the first individual handshake event for the 24th single!
Thank you for the flowers as well ♡❁


There are people who don't know on what to talk about during the handshake. If that's the case with you, a compliment will be fine
"You're looking cute today, love you so much!". Being told like that, I will honestly be happy ¥(◜▿◝ )/
(well... nice fishing >_<)

I don't think much about it, but I do want to be praised~~




Recently, I watched "Detective Conan : Zero the Enforcer". There was a line of dialogue such like "This country is my lover", , ,  what a speech.
I really like such a smug, , "show-off" speeches.





"Cheers to your eyes" ( ー̀ ֊ ー́ )

That's one of the popular line as well which often get laughed at,
but if you think about it again, it's actually cool, isn't it?





Back then, when we were on the train, Saku who was beside me said
"Kakki~, ," while pulling out a small black box.

Oo, is this, , a proposal? A Ring?

I was looking forward for it, but turned out she was just saying that she bought a wireless earphone.


I shall do my best to be proposed by Saku some day~ ( ー̀ ֊ ー́ )





Aa!

By the way, recently in the Animal Crossing game,
Ed (KizaNoHomare in JP version), a little bit smug horse (smug = Kiza-na in JP) moved into my village.

For some reason there are so many horse coming to my village.
I really like the bear girl named Maple so I wanted her to come though~
so far she still wouldn't come~ ( ˙̦꒳˙̦ )

Maple-chan, I'm waiting~ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ





And then, a little bit while ago I got some day-offs, so I went to Nikko!

I went to Futarasan Shrine, praying for a good fate in the future~ ( ˙༥˙ )
(she prayed for 御縁 (goen) which can mean chance / fate / ties / relationship, so I'm not really sure which one she is praying for >_<)

If you put a picture of Futarasan Shrine Torii gate on your phone lock screen, it seems like your luck will rise, so I share this to all of you! ¨̮ )/


Because Nikko is on the mountain range, I was in a bit of trouble since the weather changes easily (www)
The rain comes and goes ( ˙˂˃˙ )

It is a really beautiful place. Everyone, by all means please come for a visit!




¥(◜▿◝ )/←The Emoji that I like nowadays

¥(◜▿◝ )/¥(◜▿◝ )/¥(◜▿◝ )/¥(◜▿◝ )/Waiii






Oh! Also!!

Just recently I got to appear in anan magazine! All Nogizaka members got to appear as well!
Thank you very much.


Off-shots ^ ^



It was like a dream for me to appear in anan along with the other Senpai(s). I was so happy, it's like I'm disappearing in their light (∵`)

This time the contents are about things that are popular with girls in Autumn 2019.
Together with Manatsu-san, I had photoshots themed around Bread-dining.

Manatasu-san is really cute. Her movements when eating the bread beside me was pretty and cute, I couldn't help but to keep watching at her.
Seeing Manatsu-san took a good look on all the breads she held in her hands, I wanted to become a bread as well. I had thoughts about wanting to be a bread before, but that was the first time I really had a strong feeling to be one.

Everyone, you can see a lot of delicious breads and also Manatsu-san, so please have a look!!!
(please buy the magazine >_<. By the way I bought one and now am not sure on what to do with it)

Let's become breads together ( ˙˘˙ )




From here on it's the sudden Q&A Corner ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟᐠ( ᐖ )ᐟ

Speaking of Autumn, it's the Autumn of Appetite! With that said, what kind of ingredients or cooking that Kakki wanted to eat now?
Chestnuts! Also the sweets made by Marron!! 
Also ice, parfaits, or candies ( ˊ࿁ˋ )

Is the title "Ayakajehisen" correct? Searching for it didn't give me any results though (>人<;)
Almost correct (www)
It's a shoujo manga titled "Ayakashi Hisen"!
I like manga and anime where there are monsters coming out~ (* 'ᵕ' )
(not sure from where this topic came out...)

Which movie do you want to watch now?
"Maquia : When the Promised Flower Blooms" (′-′ )
It was recommended by my friend. I watched it once, and cried a lot (′-′ )
Seems like I'm weak to stories about family bonds (′-′ )
Even though I think I will be crying again, I want to watch it once more!

When eating sushi, what is next after eating shrimps?
Shrimp, shrimp-avocado, salmon, salmon roe, chawanmushi I guess!
At least I will eat 3 plates of shrimp.

Is Okonomiyaki just a side-dish to you?
You asked that even though you know the answer already, right? (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

Tell me the things you like from Yakubo Mio-chan.
She is really nice, crying for other people sadness, being happy for others happiness, she has a beautiful heart.

Love you Yakubo ( ;꒳​; )





That's about it for this time! ☀︎




By the way the previous blog title was "The Forgotten 'Mo'".
It was about the "Mo" in "Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakute mo Ii"!
It is "Tsuyogaranakute [Mo] Ii"!!

Also, it is "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he"!
It's not "Toshokan". Just the smaller one.

Don't be mistaken about them, okay (´・ ・`)





Tomorrow, it will be the one who unlikely be in the library, but will likely to fall in love with you who is in the library, Sayaka-chan!
(referring to 4th-gen song in 24th single. The pun is kinda lost in translation though >_<)

Yoroshiku-ne ¨̮ )/




Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 


Yuri-chan ☁︎︎*.♡




Kaki Haruka

Comments