I Got a Dream about Eating Potato Chips because I Ate Potato Chips Before Going to Bed, so I Ate Potato Chips This Morning (Kakehashi Sayaka) - October 21st, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191021)

I'm Kakehashi Sayaka, 16 years old, from Okayama.



Starting from tomorrow, "Nogizaka Doko He" will be broadcasted.
The MCs, Saraba Seishun no Hikari are really funny,
I somewhat miss them already.



Please watch it!!

This picture was taken by Saya.
Saya, who's right in front of me now said "On today's Nogiobi, I might create a dark history".
It seems like she's worried because her homework is about singing "4-ban Me no Hikari".
When I said that I'm writing about her on today's blog,
she said "Love youuu~~~"
Looks like Saya is happy about it.



Answers Corner ✏︎✎✐

Seems like Saa-chan wears knits a lot!
I am, because they look cute, don't you think? ( ¨̮ )

On the day before handshake event, do you get excited that you cannot sleep?
Yes! I'm always thrilled that I cannot sleep!

When you're getting sleepy in class, what would you do?
I'll be dozing off, thinking how sleepy I am (˘×˘)

Do you watch romance on AbemaTV?
I'm watching "Kyou, Suki ni Narimashita - Natsu Yasumi Hen"!!
Everyone looks so mature. I couldn't believe they are the same age as me.
But especially, I think Juri-chan is great.

Saa-chan, is there any girl in the Kenshuusei (Sakamichi trainees) that you're get along with?
Kira-chan and Rika-chan.

Oh, it was nostalgic.
I went for a dance lesson in Tokyo together with Kira-chan and Keyakizaka's Inoue Rina-chan.
(personally this is a big plus for me since I also like Inoue Rina. Not sure yet about Matsumoto Kira though, since we haven't seen Kenshuusei do something yet)

Rika-chan is the girl that I wrote on the previous blog as "the girl that I want to meet".
I can't tell the reason why for now, but I really love her.
Next, it would be my turn to support her ( ◡̈)ง



Thank you for those who came to the national handshake yesterday.
We performed "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he".
Looking back, thinking of if,
I felt like crying, both because of nervousness and happiness.
Thank you for keeping an eye for this meaningful first performance.

I feel like I put pictures in weird places on today's blog.
Well, it's OK I guess.
Thank you for reading.

I will post pictures of the flowers on my next blog (._.)

Comments