Finally The Big Bed Has Arrived~~ (Kakehashi Sayaka) - October 10th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20191010)

I'm Kakehashi Sayaka, from Okayama prefecture, 16 years old.


The song that I listen a lot recently is
獅子志司-san's "Taemanaku Aiiro" (I have no idea how that name is read)
Harumaki Gohan-san's "Seventina"
and Ayase-san's "Fiction Blue".
I especially like the first song mentioned above ( ◜///◝ )

On (October) 4th, me, Rei, Ayame, Sakura, and Saya went to the Dreamland (read: Tokyo Disneyland), but when we arrived at the entrance gate, I realized that my, Sakura's, and Saya's tickets were left back at home. So the three of us went back to my house to take the tickets.

I wanted to assemble the bed that I ordered,
but it has become a lot of mess right now.

Was it just because a bad luck, or just because I'm simply clumsy...
These days, these kind of things keep on happening ‪( ;ᯅ; )‬

Aa!! But just a little while ago Minami-san
hugged me tight from the back.


I feel blessed~~ ( ◜ω◝ )




Well then, to the Reply corner ✏︎✎✐

Which type of Kirby do you like?
Sleep Kirby ( ◜௰◝ )  It has no abilities, but it is cute.

Which character is your favorite in Gakuen Handsome?
Kagami-kun and Saionji-sensei.
By the way, Haruka-chan likes Saotome-kun (I suppose Kakki plays this game as well...)

Saa-chan, do you like matcha??
I love it~~ but back then Rei said
"I think Sayaka will say「I don't like matcha because it's green」". I guess it's true that I might say that. (so she doesn't like something green? Not sure if I ever heard that before)

Kakehashi-san, do you drink coffee?
I don't, but I managed to drink milk tea yesterday!!

Great, isn't it~~ and with that, that will be all ⊂( ˆoˆ )⊃

A picture of me who was given a horn from Rei,
and got choked by Saya.


This picture was taken during the Special Event.
I drew portraits, played the card match-up game, and the pop-up pirate!!

We did look like friends, playing together in the same table while having a lot of talks.
I kept on talking in my local dialect ( ◜///◝ )

Actually when I'm writing the blog, I used the local dialect as well,
so I always need to fix them before posting ( ◜ω◝ )
(maybe just me, but I don't think she need to)

It was the first time I managed to talk with you all while being myself,
so when it ended I always remember how enjoyable it was~~
The memory still lingers with me ( ´꒳​` )

From now on, for the sake of those who keep on supporting me,
I will continue to give me best effort (。・・。)

That was it from Kakehashi Sayaka.

Comments