Dad Cooked Chicken Rice, Mom Baked a Cake, I Bragged about My Kirby Toy to My Brother, and I Gave Nakahara a Mitsubachi-san Plushey (Kakehashi Sayaka) - September 29, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190929)

I'm Kakehashi Sayaka, 16-years old, from Okayama prefecture.
I love the Sylvanian Family.
(it's a toy series based on family of rabbits IIRC. Pretty expensive as well)



It's sudden,
but recently I'm listening a lot to Zig-san's "Cinderella" and "Lentlily" vocaloid songs.

They're not love songs that might be that popular,
but for those who want to know even just a little more about Kakehashi Sayaka,
by all means please listen to them(^^)

For those who have interest in me,
please read my interview in BUBKA magazine, November edition.
I was able to talk about "My True Self".


Kyaaaa


On 27th finally the OVERTURE magazine where I got to appear with Minami-chan was finally on sale ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
When I casually called Hoshino-san as Minami-chan, she cutely got mad at me "say the honorifics properly"

What a kind Senpai.

But whenever I see Yan-chan call her with "Minami-chan", I feel envious inside.
I too, will insist on calling you with Minami-chan.

I wanna meet Minami-chan now~~(。・・。)

Well then, it's the Answer corner ❁

Which Disney movie do you like?
For me it's Aladdin!!
I love Aladdin, but I'm scared with the bad guys.

Which brand does Sayaka-chan like~??
I like franche lippée the most.
I also like gelatopique as well (♡˙˘˙♡)

Tell us a recent story with Yan-chan.
We both went back to our own hometown and got lonely,
so we sent each other our selfies.

Does Saa-chan watch live-stream of games?
I watch them! I like to see KIYO-san's Gakuen Handsome!
(well... supposedly it's a BL comedy game... So Saa-chan is into those...)

Which character you like to use in Smash Bros?
So many questions about this. For the most part I use Kirby.
I love Kirby that I got a lot of goods about it, but I still want more (。・・。)


That will be all. Sorry for not answering too much.
I believe there will be some who think "Do you really read all the comments",
but rest assured, of course I read them all (*˘ ³˘)


Please keep on supporting me from now on



The flowers I got back then ❁


Thank you very much.
Every one of them is cute. I treasure them.

With that said, I shall end it now.

Thanks for always making me happy.
I love you all (^-^)

Comments