It's Sparkling Already (Tsutsui Ayame) - September 24th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190924)

Hello~
It's Tsutsui Ayame.


Back in the other day I went to Karuizawa!
It was cold, so I bought a knitwear. When I walked around I found a sparkling tree standing there already (well... Christmas tree, basically).

It's that season already. How fast~
Feels like Christmas is coming very soon.
It's packed with many things that I love, such as the glittering cityscape or the relieve you get after drinking something warm ☆°。⋆
From now on, I'm looking forward to it~~




In Karuizawa, I took a rest in a ryokan (traditional Japanese inn), got into a hot spring, ate delicious food... basically I was having a very relaxing moment (´﹀`)
I'm blessed~~!



I also met my pet dog, Cheru-chan ‪‪☺︎‬




Well then,
Thank you for coming to the handshake event back in September 16th.


On the first segment, it was the first time I let my forehead in the open.
Aa~~I was really really embarrassed!!
Whatever the reason... doing that was embarrassing.
Even so, everyone was praising me ´`*
So I guess one day I will do it again~?

Thank you for the flowers as well!!!
I'm so happy.



The Nogizaka Under Construction two days ago was about 24th Single campaign!
All 4th-gen members climbed Fujiyama with Manatsu-san.


We climbed and climbed, yet still we couldn't see the goal.
At times, strong wind blows and the rain falls.
However, when I looked back, the shack that we went earlier looked very small.
The scenery also gradually became prettier.
I was thinking that it might be the same thing with people walking on the path in their lives.
There are a lot of challenges, but if we are able to surpass those, our view of the world will change.
For me, I still don't know what would be the "Top", but before that comes, I will face and conquer the challenges in front of me, one by one.
Please listen to our 24th single.



I think there are many people who haven't watched it yet that I cannot talk much about Fujiyama, but even so we can talk about it in handshake events (´﹀`)
Look forward for the 2nd-half as well~~



Lastly, I'm posting pictures with the 4th-gens!


Yuri-chan who's hiding on my back ^^
KawaYui KawaYui... Love you!
(she's just playing with Kawaii (cute) and Yu from Yuri's name)



Well then,
That's about it for today.

Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*




Thank you as always for the comments!
I find myself going to bed way faster these days.
I guess you all also have a lot of things to do, but it would be good if you all go to bed earlier, OK~

Let's do our best!!



That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments