What Is Autumn? (Tsutsui Ayame) - September 13th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190913)

Hello~
It's Tsutsui Ayame.


Recently, I went for Karaoke alone.
Back when I was in Nagoya, I often go for it,
but ever since I came to Tokyo, it was my first.
And then, somewhere from another room,
I heard people singing "Taiyou yo, Taiyou yo"...
Someone was singing Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakutemo Ii!
I was so happy ☺︎‬





We got lots of chance to perform this new song on TV.
In between those, each time I felt like there are things that I can improve more.
There are so much things that I'm thinking about, but I believe it will be the start of my growth
so I don't think any of them are a burden. Instead, I will treasure each and every one of it.
There are so many memories I made with this song, that I must show them through my performance and expressions.
I would really happy should this song manage to encourage someone ( ¨̮ )





Change of topic.
Thank you for coming to the handshake event in Nagoya.


It was really really fun!
I got to talk a lot and there are also many new comers. I was so happy
I thank you that everyone saying "Welcome home~" to me.
I'm home~~ ´`*



After the first day ended, I went to my Grandma's house.
I gathered around with my cousins and had an enjoyable dinner!
Thank you, because you all support me.
After quite a while, I can fool around with all of you. It was fun!





Recently, I wandered around on my own again.
This time I went to Shimokitazawa!
I quite like to see the second-hand clothes.
I found a cute one-piece dress so I bought it.
I bought quite a lot recently.
It's fun to find clothes that catch my eye in between lots of clothes on sale.
Feels like treasure hunting~~
Next time, I shall go with Yuri-chan who also like second-hand clothes~!
Yuri-chan is always saying "Ayame-chan is amusing".
I want to get deep in Yuri-chan's view of the world and talk about it ('∀')
Let's go together next time~~





Next,
Today on September 13th, High-School Quiz is starting!!
This will be my first time to join as the main supporter.
I got heated up as well, seeing the intense battle full of happiness and sadness between the high-school students.
There were a lot situations where I almost cried, but let's keep it a secret here.
I realized how cool the people who are giving their very best.
Please have a watch today, starting from 9 PM!





Well then, that's about it for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*


A week has ended, right?~
Good work on you job, school stuffs, studying, and club activities.
Enjoy your three-days consecutive holidays!
I won't be sleeping right now, but Good Night to you~




That was it from Tsutsui Ayame

Comments