Summer Memories (Tsutsui Ayame) - September 2nd, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190902)

Hello~
It's Tsutsui Ayame.




The Nationwide Tour has ended~~♪
For us 4th-gens, it is our very first tour.
It was really really enjoyable!
Once again, I realized how I like Lives.




This time, I got to join Manatsu-san's and Mizuki-san's unit!
Right, that one! The one where I got to wear the fish costume ^^
At first I was pretty embarrassed wearing it, but I gradually get over that feeling.
It seems that I managed to get out from my shell.
It was really fun, that I felt sad when it ended.




Next, it's Reika-san.

During the Senbatsu announcement, she spoke to me, giving me encouragements!
I respect her both as a Senpai and a human being.
As one of Reika-san's Kouhai, I realized that from now I must do my very best in my role to support Nogizaka.





I took pictures with some Senpai. I shall post them in order ♪



Yoda-san ♡
She said, "Let's take a picture together!"
I'm happy that Yoda-san often talked to me!
She's always clinging on me.
Being around Yoda-san makes me somewhat feel at ease ´`*



I'm happy that I because of the tour, I am able to speak more with my Senpai!



My beloved Mayutan ♡
I really like this one picture, since we both looked very happy ^^




Speaking about the Seifuku Collection 
I was given the chance to do the Tsutsui Ayame Seifuku Collection project!
I got to wear all of the Seifuku from all the singles, starting from the 1st one ( ¨̮ ) (she wrote 1th instead of 1st though >_<)
Wearing them all, I realized how Nogizaka has go down in history.
I'm thinking about the nostalgic feeling the fans might have, also how people would realize how these Seifuku look like from the back side ♪
You can find this on the top of our homepage, so please have a look!





I joined as a guest on Kubo-san's NOGIZAKA NOBORIZAKA LINELIVE!
I'm always thinking that I want to appear there ever since I saw the other 4th-gens joined, so it made me really happy!
I like the atmosphere that Kubo-san brings ( *ˊᵕˋ* )
It was fun to talk about lots of things!





This summer, I got to make a lot of memories!
I am happy with a lot of things~
I'm glad if all of you think the same as well ♪




Well then, I'll ended it here.
Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*





The night is gradually getting colder, don't you think?~




That was it from Tsutsui Ayame

Comments