Taking a Break (Seimiya Rei) - September 22nd, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190922)

Hello,
This is 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ) !

I got three days consecutive break, so I am able to stretch out my feet and will visit a hot spring together with my family
I'm looking forward to it ( ◜௰◝ )


Thank you for always reading my blog.
I'll be happy should you be able to read this one up until the end as well (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )


Keyakizaka-san had their Live in Tokyo Dome, right?!
I wanted to go there too, but I couldn't, , ,

Any of you went there?
I wanted to watch it too~~

Next time when I got to meet the (Keyakizaka) 2nd gens, I will talk about it ❁︎

Aa! By the way,
Back then by a chance I got to meet Hinano.
And then she said shyly "Suppin nano".
It seems like Hinano-chan also grew up already.
(not sure if it's intentional, but "Suppin" is a term used to describe someone not wearing any make up. Also "Hi" can change form to "Pi", so I kind of thinking that she was making a pun "Hinano → Suppinnano". Anyway, maybe I'm just thinking too much >_<)

It's great to have someone on the same age outside from Nogizaka as well.

We are in different groups, but they all are giving their effort in their own ways and conditions that it helps to give me motivation as well.
I too will do my best with the things that I can do!!


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Thank you for coming to the individual handshake event!
It was the first individual handshake for the 24th single, right?

I'm so glad to meet many new comers. Did you enjoyed it? ( ¨̮ )



The three girls who are wearing white clothes (* 'ᵕ' )
Mayutan, good luck for the Sailor Moon stage play ☽︎‪︎



Thank you for the flowers as well~
Changing the colors made writing the captions more fun.

Maybe some of you are not sure on what to talk about during handshake, so I will tell you the things that I'm hooked up to right now. It would be wonderful to have someone else who have the same interest.
IZ*ONE
Death Note (which was broadcasted in 2015)
Movies (I go to theaters like 4 times a month. Right now I'm curious about "Kioku ni Gozaimasen!" and "Ningen Shikkaku")
Rearranging things in my room
Cooking





Announcement!

I will appear on Anan magazine which will be on sale in September 9th!
Each Nogizaka members got a different themes for their photoshoot, but please look forward to know what mine is. (by the way, hers is about Fashion)

The shooting was really fun!
Next time I will show you the pictures, ok? (* ॑꒳ ॑*\ )



And then, I got a solo gravure on UTB October edition!

So happy, I'm blessed.

Everyone, please look forward to it!!!
(I will post pictures for this one as well!)


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


I got oranges from my Grandma's house

I eat about 20 a day, so it seems like they all will be gone in no time.

Correction... I finished them all in 2 days.



Pajama ( ˊ࿁ˋ )


Back then, when I told Momoko-san that my Grandma is a tomato farmer, she said "I wanna eat those!", so I should have asked my Grandma (to send tomatoes)! However it's not yet the season for tomatoes, but when the season comes, I want to eat those delicious tomatoes from my Grandma as well!


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Q&A Corner (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)

Where would you like to go for an overseas trip?
To Brussels in Belgium. I saw a picture of a place called The Grand Place and fell in love with it.
Also I have interest with Conque and Chambord in France which were made as the settings for "Beauty and the Beast" live action movie.
I'm so hooked with the cityscape and architectures in Europe.
I wanna go there someday.

Tell us an English phrase/proverbs that you like!
"Have courage and be kind" from Cinderella


It's sudden!
But this time I will instead ask you questions!!

Are there things that you are hooked up into right now?
(Right now I want to have a hobby so I'm searching for many things! I want to follow yours)

Is there any hairstyle you would like me to have during Live / Jobs / Handshake Event? Anything, even your favorites!
(Usually I always do either bob or a single knot)

The autumn of appetite! Please tell me a food you recommend!
(Like, "7-Eleven's 〇〇 is delicious", or "This cafe that I went recently got delicious food!")

Honestly speaking, are you a fan of Koshian (strained beans) or Tsubuan (grained beans)?
(I guess many like Koshian, but I personally an avid fan of Tsubuan)


I'll be waiting for your answers ⸜(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝
Looking forward to see your thoughts~~‎☺︎


This popped out when I'm looking into old pictures of me and my little sister




I wanna go to the Ghibli Museum.
I'll try to invite Saku-chan who also likes Ghibli ( ¨̮ )!



Because it is a three days long holiday, tomorrow is also holiday!

Everyone, take your time to enjoy it~☺︎




Today, Nogizaka Under Construction will start at 24:00!
All 4th-gen members went to Fujiyama.

I hope you can watch it! It would be great if you can watch it on the broadcast hour!
For those who cannot, watching the recordings would be great too!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu




Seimiya Rei

Comments