Mitarashi Dango San-Kyoudai ♪ (Seimiya Rei) - September 11th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190911)

Hello ☀︎
It's Seimiya Rei of the 4th-gens.


Announcentment!!
Important! Really important!!



Tonight from 8 PM, three of us, Kakehashi, Shibata, and Rei,
will show up in the Nekojita SHOWROOM!!!!



Waaaiii! Yaatttaaa~~~~!! So happy!!!!!!


Everyone, please watch it!!

Set up your phone alarm too!
Right! Now!
It might be a good idea to write the schedule on your hand as well.

Try to finish your work and study early, okay?
I'll be waiting ( ¨̮ )


These days, I feel like the time passed by really fast.

It's already September, you know! It won't be long before 2019 ends!!

December 3rd would be 4th-gens birthday, so just in about 3 months we will be 1 year old! Waaa!! That's fast!


I think this picture is the first time all 4th-gens took a wefie together.
What a moment!


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


"Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakutemo Ii" has been released!
Everyone, have you have it with you? (have you bought it? >_<)

✔︎ The first limited-edition Type-B got 4th-gen's song "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he" in it! You can't watch the full version MV except from this one. By all means, please watch it (˶・ᴗ・˶)
Tell me what do you think about the MV.

✔︎ The first limited-edition Type-D got the 4th-gen Documentary in it. It's kind of embarrassing to have my past self shown there, but seeing the documentary videos, I can see objectively how much I have grown.
In between my busy days, it's kind of hard to see any change in my day by day. Seeing a 30 minute documentary video that is filled with a deep content, I realized that I have become a very different person.
I experienced a lot of things ever since the Omitatekai up to the 4th-gen Independent Live, growing new emotions little by little, and having a stronger mentality. In just half a year I have become mature.
This video got all of the current 4th-gens content inside.
Please watch it!



My picture is also printed in the Type-B's CD booklet!
Have a look at it as well


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Q&A Corner!!

This time I tried to do better that I got to answer most of the questions, so please read them ଘ(੭ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭✧

It will be long~~~ (oh no...)

Rei-chan, having participated in your first nationwide tour, what is the most memorable thing you had?
Talking a lot with the Senpai(s) (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )

What are your summer memories for this year?
There are too many~~
Nationwide Summer Tour, going to the beach for a shooting, going to the summer festival also, playing fireworks too, going for the fireworks festival too!

Rei-chan, what kind of things will make you feel lively when you see it?
I watch lots of movies!
The recent one is the Live-action version of Cinderella.
It was beautiful~

I want to watch Ghibli's as well!

On the next handshake event I will go to Rei-chan's line but, would you do an "Uffun"?
Of course ♥ (O_O...)

What kind of sushi toppings that Rei-chan will certainly eat?
Shrimp and Maguro!

When you are paired with Yoda-chan to perform "KISS no Shuriken", did you do the "Good girl, good girl" move on Yoda-chan's head? (as in patting her head)
I did, and she realized what I did, , ,
And then, afterwards we also compare our heights, and then I said "Oh, you're so small". Yoda-san then pouts while blowing her cheeks. "Mou~~!" she said, looking so cute while doing it
For the unit song in the Tour this time, Yoda-san also there by my side, made me feel at ease 

Who is the most clever in between the 4th-gens??
Surprisingly it is KAKEHASHI SAYAKA


This is a co-works of me and Great Teacher Kakehashi.
Illustration : Prof. Kakehashi
Coloring : Seimiya Rei

How to spell Rei-chan's name? Is it Ray or Rei?
It's Rei Seimiya!
Even so, in my English class in Japan, the teacher also wrote it as Ray~
I guess both are OK??

What are you doing on holidays?
I don't stay for long in my home much.
I go to watch movies, or shopping, or playing around with someone!

The school has started. Is it fun?
It's really fun, however I can't help but to get sleepy.

What kind of lessons you're not really good at in high-school?
I'm not good with mathematics (´・ ・`)
Someone please teach me.........

Before you go to bed, do you listen to musics?
I believed I had installed an application for musics, but somewhat it's gone. Someone please help me.
Even though I have paid for it (꒦໊ྀʚ꒦໊ི )

Which member do you get along well with?
nnnn, , everyone!!

A while ago, big sisters Sakura-chan and Yan-chan took me out for having a meal. It was delicious~

Should Saku-chan, Ayamen, and Rei-chan make a Gundan (unit), what name would be good?
Mitarashi Dango San-Kyoudai
(this is also the blog title, somewhat adapted from the song "Dango San-Kyoudai", or The Three Dango Brothers)

What is the thing that you're hooked up into these days?
These days I watched a lot of movies!
I like to watch in cinemas or watching DVD also!
I watch a lot of Ghibli's and Disney's.

Right now there are lots of movies that I'm interested in, so I'm looking forward to watch them during holidays ( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )

Any cooking that you are good at?
I believe I can cook everything!

Please tell us your thoughts about being a 16 years and 1 month old!! www
I'm having a fulfilling life!!

Rei-chan did make the weather clear up during Jingu Live. You must be the real Hina-chan from "Tenki no Ko" www
So by that, you mean Rei will dissapear?
(referring to the plot in the "Tenki no Ko" movie)

Before joining Nogizaka, did you go to Nogizaka's Live or participating in handshake events?
I haven't watch their Lives, except from DVDs.
There were times that I went for the handshake event (* 'ᵕ' )

Do you like games?
Instead of disliking it, I really bad at those. I'm the type who will just drag you down (in games) so I didn't really play game much.
Please tell me what game that even beginners can play (꒦໊ྀʚ꒦໊ི )

Rei-chan, do you like baseball?
Personally I don't know much about it, but I heard a lot of it from Yuna-chan!!

ReiRei, ever since the audition you mentioned that you are Momoko-oshi. What made you decide to Oshi her?
I watched her first appearance in Nogizaka Under Construction. I have watched the show long before that because I like Nogizaka, but that was the first time that I found a person that I call as my Oshi.
But now, it's not just about being an Oshi, but as a Senpai she also got a lot of sides that I respect. I became to like her even more.

What is Rei-chan specialty in Instrumental Gymnastics?
Yuka! (I believe it's equivalent with Floor Exercise)

What kind of image do you have about Nagano prefecture??
Back then together with Yuna we got to enjoy Karuizawa during a shooting. The atmosphere was so beautiful. It's really a nice place!
There are also lots of delicious stuff.

Please tell me what is Rei-chan's "Zayou no Mei"! (Do you even know what is "Zayou no Mei" in the first place? (・・;))
I know about it!! www
But now I'm in the middle of finding one ('-' ).........
("Zayou no Mei" somewhat it's like your life motto)

What do you like in Yun-chan?
Being like a big sister in front of Rei.
Getting uncontrollable when watching dog videos.
I love all about her.

When you stop by a convenience store, what is the thing that you will certainly buy?
I can't help but to get a lot of gummies.

When eating chicken feet, do you also eat the cartilage near the joints?
I never ate those!
Next time I will try it (・ω・)

During the nationwide tour, were there instance where you get to dance side by side with Momoko-chan?
Only in Jingu! There was! It was really brief!
I was really happy~~

When the autumn comes, what kind of food would you like to eat?
Salmon and chestnuts!

I want to know how you call KAKEHASHI SAYAKA-san and TSUTSUI AYAME-san these days! Please!
I somewhat end up with calling Kakehashi by Sayaka. For Tsutsui, it's Ayamen, and most of the time Menko as well~



With that, that will be all~~~~

I did my best~~~

You, the kind person who read all of them, thank you very much.
With this, I hope you will get to know almost all about Rei!


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Change of topic,

The Trainees have already been announced. (Sakamichi Kenshuusei)
I wonder if there will be some who will get into Nogizaka's 4th-gen.
Should any of them get in, I want to welcome them warmly, just like how our Senpai welcomed us before.



But to be honest I'm a bit worried, since I can't even stand firmly on my own and still lacking self-confidence. Now, it's thanks to all the fans who supported me so that I can continue my activities.

From now on, harder times might be coming by, but I will be giving my best to show what I can do, even more than what I did so far, so I will be so happy if you can watch over me.
I'll believe in all of the possibilities and slow but sure finding my dream. Everyday I want to be stronger and grow for the better as a person.

Surely, from now on I might need to borrow a lot of strength from others and cause a lot of troubles to them.
But even so, even though there is only one person who support me, I want to give it back to them with all of my strength. I'll do my very best.

Please keep on loving Rei from now on

(can't help but to notice who worried she is with the possibility of future contender from the Trainees. レイちゃん、頑張って!)


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Announcement

On the EX-Taishuu that will be on sale in September 14th, I and Kanagawa Saya will be appearing. Hinako-san, Ayane-san, and Renka-san photographs will be printed as well! It would be great if you can have a read on it!


Please watch Nekojita SHOWROOM, starting from 8 PM!



Rei

Comments