Let's Heat It Up!!! (Seimiya Rei) - August 31st, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190831)

Jingu!!!!!!!!
We're having rehearsals now!!!!

Everyone, will you come?


Those who will come, please be careful with the heat.

Drink a lot of waters!

The starting time today is 17:30, 30 minutes earlier than yesterday!



A little bit back then the weather forecast said that we'll have a clear sky, but just now it has changed to rainy. Really, I'm really surprised that Nogizaka's rain power is so strong ☁︎︎


However, since I am a girl with good fortune (as if!), I want to clear it up! We'll have a clear sky today!

(note: the original word play here is with the term "Ame-Onna" (lit. rainy woman) and "Hare-Onna" (lit. sunny woman). I think it's kinda weird to translate it literally though >_<)


Since Jingu is an outdoor venue, we might get wet by the rain, but on the contrary it might be something rare to have in a Live...

Having our hair and costume played around by the wind might be a beautiful sight to see ( ¨̮ )


I'm happy to be able to stand on the same stage with Momoko-san. I managed to talk with her. I hope we can be good friends.



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Thank you for coming to the @JAM!


This picture was selected by Ayamen.




Thank you for those of you who came to see us
The costume was cute that I wanted to wear it always.

I hope I can perform in another events.



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Thank you for coming to the national handshake event in Makuhari.


I am thankful to able to do mountain climbing, preparation for Live, and some other works, but seems like I've gotten quite busy that my body was not in a very good condition, so I'm sorry if I didn't seem as cheerful as I usually do.


However, I'm all recharged now!!





❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎





A little bit for the Q&A section,



〇 Rei-chan, do you usually wear glasses?

My eyes are not that good, but I don't think they are that bad either. Even without glasses I still can look properly, but when I need to focusing on things (like when watching movies or in classes) there are times that I got to wear them.



I tried to take a picture while wearing them.


〇 Which emojis do you like?

I like
( ¨̮ )(˶・ᴗ・˶)( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾(っ'~')っ^( 'Θ' )^٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

〇 Seems like you're a smart one!

It seemed likely, but studies in the high school are difficult, and now I'm really struggling.

〇 You said that you watch dramas. Which dramas are you watching~??

I watch those that are popular now, like
Anata no Ban Desu
Lupin no Musume
BOYS 110 Kinkyuu Shirei-Shitsu
I'm pretty sad because they will end soon.

〇 What are the things that you wanted to do now?

I like to talk, so being in Radio show was really fun. I want to do it again (˶・ᴗ・˶)

I want to show up in "Rajira~!"!

I want to have a talk with Momoko-san, Hoshino-san, and the Oriental Radio duo.

〇 Are you happy to have the blog comments?

O!F!C!O!U!R!S!E!
There are people who always write comments on my blog, and then I managed to meet them in handshake events. Blog comments are a one-way communication, but at least I got to read all of them and happy to have them. Thank you very much (;▽;)

〇 Question! Do you like doing Live?

I like it!
I like singing and dancing, so doing a Live is very enjoyable ☀︎
Aa, there is something I want to tell!
Whether at the Arena, the Stands, and even on the highest places, I can see how wonderful the lightsticks are. Especially, the color Orange x Orange are so eye-catching that they will certainly look at them! You must be thinking that I'm not looking at them, don't you?~~~(˘▾˘~)
(note: Orange x Orange is Rei's lightstick color)



End of the Q&A section.







(I forgot that I put my phone on the place where I was eating. Afterwards, when I looked into the picture gallery, this picture was inside. How cute.)



I'm sorry that it seems rushed and that I can't write much!!


I'm going for the Live!!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و





I hope the sky is clear when the Live starts





I'll be waiting for you in Jingu!


Comments