The Forgotten "も" (Kaki Haruka) - September 17th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190917)

Hello everyone ¨̮ )/

It's Kaki Haruka



Recently, I'm very hooked up to the Gacha machine (Gachapon).
I got an Azuki Toast phone-strap from a Gacha machine recently ☀︎
I wanna play on the Gacha machines like now ┏( .-. ┏ ) ┓



Thank you for coming to the last individual and national handshake event for Sing Out! few days ago!



I'm sorry that the pictures are too small (∵`)
Thank you for the flowers as well 
I will post photos of the flowers from our first individual handshake for the 24th single next time (´・ ・`)
Thank you very much!




Next!
I will write about the Units that I participated in during the nationwide summer tour which I couldn't manage to write about in the previous blog (′-′ )


First, I got to participate in Ikuta-san's unit!
There, together with Ikuta-san, Junna-san, and Kubo-san, we performed "Hakumai-sama" in DreamGirls style!!
I was really nervous, , , All the Senpai(s) are so good in singing that I was a bit desperate to catch up with them.
Even so, before the performance, we stand in a circle and holding hands together, which removed a bit of my nervousness so I managed to stand on the stage firmly.
Once again, I wanted to be able sing greatly and beautifully just like the Senpai(s) (∵`)
Thank you for letting me join the unit!




Next, I also joined in the Unit that Shiraishi-san produced!
Together with Shiraishi-san, us 4th-gens (Saku, Mayutan, and Seira) performed "Blanco".
There was a dance move where I am looking up to Shiraishi-san, which then made me forgot the dance moves since Shiraishi-san looked so beautiful there...

I'm really happy and thankful that I could perform with my respected Senpai(s).
I learned a lot from those.
Thank you very much!






And then, my solo nationwide campaign back then in Hokkaido was done successfully! (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)
Thank you for the fans who showed their support to me during handshake event and blog comments as well.

Osaka → Shiga → Hiroshima → Ehime → Aichi → Tochigi → Fukuoka → Miyagi → Fukushima → Hokkaido

Looking at that, I went to quite a lot of places(′-′ )



I'm so happy to be able to show up in lots of shows and having valuable experiences!
I feel like I really grow as a person through this campaign. Thank you very much.

Even for just a bit, I hope the 24th Single will got a lot of people listening to it 




Aa, also!
I got to appear in the weekly Young Magazine!!
Here are some offshots ╭( ・ㅂ・)╮╭( ・ㅂ・)╮



It was an enjoyable photoshoot! Please look it up 





And then, here on we'll have the sudden Q&A Corner ( ⚭-⚭)

It will be autumn soon. For Haruka-chan, how would you complete this : "The Autumn of 〇〇 "?
The Autumn of Appetite!
There are many delicious foods in autumn. I'm looking forward to it ( ◜௰◝ )

Is there any kind of smell that you like!!
I like the smell of elevators ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)
I only like the scent in the countrysides

Kaki-chan, when you are really hungry, what will you eat? I guess the answer is shrimp? www
I also eat things like chocolate, you know wwwwww
There are not much shrimps on sale now... I want more shops to sell those ( ・᷄-・᷅ )

Are there games that you haven't played yet, but you want to try on someday~?
I wanna play Monster Hunter!
I used to play it a little bit, long ago, but I was so bad at it. I want to challenge it once again.

Have you ever been to Shikoku?
No, but I went to Australia quite a lot.

Of course I have!
Well, someday I might be able to go to Australia then.
Let's go to Shikoku again next time~ (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

Do you really like a monotone kind of fashion?
I like it! I like clothes with dark colors~~ ( ˙˂˃˙ )

I'm Yuna-chan's oshi, but she is always talking about Kakki in her blog, so I feel jealous about it. How can I get along with Yuna-chan? www
"Regarding Yuna, just give up". By Shibata Yuna who is next to me.

Kakki, are you the type who go out and play with friends or just stay at home doing nothing during holidays?
For the most part, I will just stay at home and doing nothing.
But if you ask me, I will tag along and play (´・ ・`)  That's why, please invite me (´・ ・`)

Hemingway nante yonda koto atta?
(Have you read any Hemingway's work? Kind of a pun question which take the lyrics in 4th-gen's song, "Toshoshitsu no Kimi He")
Hemingwaaaaaaaayyyyyy ϵ( 'Θ' )϶





That would be all for today!
Thank you for reading (* 'ᵕ' )





Tomorrow is Saa-chan (‪(っ ॑꒳ ॑c)マッ‬
Yoroshiku!




Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 



Fried Shrimp
(saying that her braids look like a fried shrimp)




Kaki Haruka

Comments